NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I had to though, because I was going through getting 4* ratings in everything, and now I've achieved it I don't need the gangs there, I just want to search for orbs and now i'd have to go through and kill everyone again.

I had to turn gangs back on, just so that i could try inpound all the cars (i'm missing two Los Mertos and i still can't find them)

Im on trying to impound all the cars now, only need a few more and I havent turn the gangs back on yet. The ones I got already having just been sitting in the gangs bases that I liberated. I Need that Baggage Carrier to finish off the civilians cars.

Someone wanna gimmie some help co-op'ing the final Shai Gen boss on Psychotic? Its impossible on your own...

Forza is good but it just a demo so will have too wait till you give a final impression. the handling is good but it is all about the A.I. as long as the A.I is good and not boring and predictable like GT4 I will be happy.

I had to turn gangs back on, just so that i could try inpound all the cars (i'm missing two Los Mertos and i still can't find them)

Which two cars? All I need is the second to last one, cannot find it anywhere.

I need about 3 more civilian cars, which I know I get from another island.

I was annoyed that you couldn't turn on just the gang memebers, that's why I asked on here before. Turning them back on is fun.

Anyone tried Key to the City yet? After watching the video that Gizmo poted up last night, it looked amazingly fun, and it is. Turning off all the people in the streets, spawning barrels to bow up at the top of the agency building. The last one I mentioned is really fun to watch

Which two cars? All I need is the second to last one, cannot find it anywhere.

I need about 3 more civilian cars, which I know I get from another island.

The pick up and modified hatcback.

The pick up and modified hatcback.

I need the pickup aswell, the hatchback I knew where it was, you know the place up north, Diaz's hideout, there's two in there, go in the front, go to the far back on the right, two of those cars aswell as two others.

I need the pickup aswell, the hatchback I knew where it was, you know the place up north, Diaz's hideout, there's two in there, go in the front, go to the far back on the right, two of those cars aswell as two others.

Fancy co-oping to try find the pick up? :)

CASH GENERATOR FOR THE WIN!

i got a new job yesterday working at tesco warehouse starting monday so i thought id goto town today and treat myself to a game or two.

*main target - gears of war*

went into gamestation £32.99 preowned, GAME had for £29.99. I really wanted to buy it but continued looking. Popped into cash generator on the off chance of them having it and there was GEoW nearly new for only £19.99!

awesome will be killing some scum on that laterz mwhahaha :)

hired it when it first came out and now finally can buy it without feeling guilty yey

Erm, everyone check your Crackdown saves.

Me and nintenchirs have lost our date, luckly i have a backup on my memory unit.

FFS i gotta play the game all thro again... and i had nearly all the agility orbs :shakehead

As i said to Caris... we have basicly payed to lose our data :nono:

Someone wanna gimmie some help co-op'ing the final Shai Gen boss on Psychotic? Its impossible on your own...

Lies! I did it morning. Also beat all of the time trail missions again with my mate this afternoon.

I finally managed to beat all the normal races aswell due to having the Agent Supercar at my disposal, makes a mockery of the race times it does.

What's this about people loosing Crackdown data? It's only if you get the DC, right? If I lose all those hours of playing I'll... Go to my room and cry.

Wait me and Jordan just co-oped and I didn't lose any of my saved data. I got 252 hidden orbs now.

What's this about people loosing Crackdown data? It's only if you get the DC, right? If I lose all those hours of playing I'll... Go to my room and cry.

Yeah I posted about it on the previous page. Apparently if you play co-op mode you may lose your data. Im expecting to lose mine after this afternoon as I have been on co-op, Im afraid to switch the game off.

EDIT: Where the hell do you do the stockpile mini mission?

EDIT2: Went on many a forum and found out, no matter.

Yeah I posted about it on the previous page. Apparently if you play co-op mode you may lose your data. Im expecting to lose mine after this afternoon as I have been on co-op, Im afraid to switch the game off.

EDIT: Where the hell do you do the stockpile mini mission?

EDIT2: Went on many a forum and found out, no matter.

Just take the tank to the top of, oh stockpile, dunno mate.

Just bought Pac-Man with my remaining 400 Points. 2 things compelled me:

1. Pac man rules, even if i can play for free on the pc.

2. The achievements are relatively simple.

Just played PGR3 and it looks so much better than Forza 2, it really surprised me. Was also a hell of a lot more fun.

Shit, after DoA 4 and SF, I'm back in fighter mode, when's Virtua Fighter 5 coming out on 360??

Shit, after DoA 4 and SF, I'm back in fighter mode, when's Virtua Fighter 5 coming out on 360??

Gameplay have it listed for 27 July 2007

Haha, man this is easy, 10/12 Achievements in Pac-Man already.

You may think it's easy but can you really eat all four ghosts with one pellet four times?

I only have 10/12 achievements for Ms. Pac Man because the last two are solid.

I got all four ghosts in 1 with 2 pellets. But i couldn't get better than that. I'm just going for the "Do round 21" achievement. On round 18 now.

Round 21 done, just gotta try for the Perfect all ghosts one now.