NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Mass Effect not sure on the release date though... Heard this summer but don't know for sure. I personally can't wait for Fable 2. Imma have a Fable marathon as soon as schools out :D

I think/am pretty sure, Mass Effect is out in September...Just in time to stop me doing any work at Uni!

When is the next big 360 game out? I need something to plug my summer!

Yeah I dont think there are any major titles during the summer, so I might catch what you guys reccomend that Ive missed and use that

Crackdown Co Op anyone?

Is it wise to have my 360 on its side? As aposed to its normal upright position. I have heard about it screwing disks in this postition.

you mean horizontal rather than vertical? are you kidding me? 'normal' vertical is what screws with your disks!

What screws with your disks is changing it's position whilst it's switched on.

you mean horizontal rather than vertical? are you kidding me? 'normal' vertical is what screws with your disks!

Theres sod all wrong with any of my disks :heh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wont be able to play much more beyond an hour or so a day of Halo 3 beta cos of my damned dirty exams!!! I need to get 80% in order to do what i want. 'tis fucking lame!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wont be able to play much more beyond an hour or so a day of Halo 3 beta cos of my damned dirty exams!!! I need to get 80% in order to do what i want. 'tis fucking lame!!!

man that really sucks, I know quite a few people who can't play as much of the beta as they would want to, due to exams.

Although for me, this is Christmas come early, my final exam was yesterday! :santa:

Is the Beta 7 a team or 7 vs?

I thought it was 8 vs 8 ... so 16 all together... but what do i know?

Its 8 people per game, like gears. The final game will be 16 players

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ditto, except my exams end a week before the Beta does so its not all bad!:heh:

In order to connect both my 360 and PC to the same monitor would this do?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-Omniview-4-Port-KVM-Switch/dp/B00006BB9Q/ref=sr_1_1/203-6429750-7355966?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1179167736&sr=1-1

Ofcourse i will need to buy the VGA cable as well.

Anyone? 101010101

From the looks of it, you would have to buy the VGA cable anyway. That port switch only accepts VGA inputs.

I'm pretty sure my CnC3 will arrive tommorow.. Being with Play's awesome delviery times.

But if we have 9 o'clock Halo instead of Gears, i'd be up for that.

Awesome, looking forward to Naruto.

What screws with your disks is changing it's position whilst it's switched on.

I remember, before when I was a nintendo Fanboy, watching the video of someone have a disk running when the 360 was vertical then moved it to a horizontal position. A scratch all along the outsidish of the disc.

Anyone? 101010101

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Port-Way-VGA-Monitor-Switch/dp/B000J249JC/ref=sr_1_3/202-6417538-9000662?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1179244062&sr=1-3

im pretty sure even that would do what you want and save you 30-odd quid in the process

If you really want a KVM Switch then try eBuyer.com

£10 off a £30 spend through Google Checkout at the moment so you could get a really good KVM on the cheap

I just remembered it was my GF's birthday in like two weeks, just wehn i was going to bick up GH2 :( now i got to keep the money to spend on her. god damn.