NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Personally I love FMV cutscenes, especially when Square-Enix is involved as they do it so well. I dont think I would have felt half the emotions I did when playing Kingdom Hearts or FFVIII if the final cutscenes of the game were done using the ingame engines.

I with HoT. FMVs are an excellent way of story telling and breaking up gameplay. Square-Enix do it fantastically.

Comparing Skies of Arcadia's disc space to Lost Odyssey is like comparing Legend of Zelda on NES to Ocarina of Time. Generations apart, clearly one is more technical and thus takes up more space.

I was very excited about it until i found out the reason it got delayed was because it really bad.

That made me feel kinda iffy about it but i´m gonna get, love them co-op games

I have Army Of Two on preorder and like the look of it. Slightly worrying though is the back-log of negative views on it, lets hope the delay sorted all it's problems out.

Been playing Burnout Revenge all day and am absolutely loving it! Easily my favourite driving game ever. I would buy Paradise but the free driving city hub thing really put me off the demo, why did they have to go and change something so great already!?

Really? Wow I just found Revenge so utterly boring unless on multi-player and even then it wasn't great. I love the first three Burnouts as well but thought Revenge was just too easy in how much stuff you could hit and be fine with. Like any car on your side of the road for instance =| Even if some people say it hasn't worked I'd like to think they have tried something different this time around with Paradise, not just a few extra tracks like what might otherwise be the case =P.

lol i was reading the gamer eddition of the guinness book of world records and i came across "the longest ban from xbox live"

apparently some US guy with the gamertag l Scar l was banned from xbox live in September last year untill December 31st 9999 for downloading an epsilon copy of halo 3. pwned.

Really? Wow I just found Revenge so utterly boring unless on multi-player and even then it wasn't great. I love the first three Burnouts as well but thought Revenge was just too easy in how much stuff you could hit and be fine with. Like any car on your side of the road for instance =| Even if some people say it hasn't worked I'd like to think they have tried something different this time around with Paradise, not just a few extra tracks like what might otherwise be the case =P.

I love the fact that you can hit the cars on your side of the road, smashing a normal car/ van into one of your rivals right at the end of a race meaning you win is such a great feeling!

Really? Wow I just found Revenge so utterly boring unless on multi-player and even then it wasn't great. I love the first three Burnouts as well but thought Revenge was just too easy in how much stuff you could hit and be fine with. Like any car on your side of the road for instance =|

I agree. You can complete most of the game while half asleep. Hitting a rival with a car always felt more like a cheat than a proper takedown. Paradise on the other hand is my favourite 360 game.

I can't get enough of Paradise, man i had such a fun run chasing after this car i was meant to be taking down.

I thought Revenge was one of the best Burnout's.

Imagine 2's track design with Revenge's gameplay. Dear god that'd be good.

thought takedown was the best burnout but then ive enjoyed all of them. Will get paradise soon just got a bunch of other games to finish/get tired of first

I miss the Ronin style chasing thrills of the first one myself. I'd love to see Criterion get back to that.

I enjoyed all of the burnouts up to Paradise; the change in focus with gameplay in each one has made it harder to go back to a previous one, but after playing the demo of Paradise... well I was just appalled! I love the whole arcade-feel to the game, and the free-roaming element just stinks of jumping on the band wagon. I don't want to spent five minutes finding a mission ffs!

I enjoyed all of the burnouts up to Paradise; the change in focus with gameplay in each one has made it harder to go back to a previous one, but after playing the demo of Paradise... well I was just appalled! I love the whole arcade-feel to the game, and the free-roaming element just stinks of jumping on the band wagon. I don't want to spent five minutes finding a mission ffs!

Exactly how I felt!

Unsure what to buy now. Originally was thinking Burnout Paradise is a must, but there's also Devil May Cry which loads of you seem to be enjoying.

DMC just gives me the impression of a rental though tbh. Decisions decisions........

DMC4 is easily a 30+ hour game. It takes 7 hours first play through, i'm on my 11th hour on my 2nd play through.

I'm finding Paradise really good fun actually, apart from the appalling camera angle. I would like to see what's coming up and not just my car and a tiny little bit ahead of it thankyou very much.

Well I tried out Lives movies service last night for the first time and was very impressed. I was bored so I downloaded the HD version of We Are Marshall ( just like the awesome Remember the Titans ) and was very suprised how little time it took. Its a shame there arent more newer movies on there as its something I would use alot on a weekend.

Well I tried out Lives movies service last night for the first time and was very impressed. I was bored so I downloaded the HD version of We Are Marshall ( just like the awesome Remember the Titans ) and was very suprised how little time it took. Its a shame there arent more newer movies on there as its something I would use alot on a weekend.

Couldn't agree more! I rented 'Three Kings-HD' at 5GB, took about 2 hours i think.

The quality was pretty good, could have been better though in my opinion, after watching greats such as 'Transformers' and 'The Thing'! But as it was kinda the same-price of a DVD movie rental in say Blockbusters, i didn't mind! Great film as well!

Couldn't agree more! I rented 'Three Kings-HD' at 5GB, took about 2 hours i think.

The quality was pretty good, could have been better though in my opinion, after watching greats such as 'Transformers' and 'The Thing'! But as it was kinda the same-price of a DVD movie rental in say Blockbusters, i didn't mind! Great film as well!

They not really HD.. Its a good service but like Apple's it is misleading as they are not HD DVD quality.

like some other people I not enjoying burnout paradise that much. the whole free roam thing is annoying for me plus I getting bit bored of the same races over and over again.

They are 720p, just comparatively low bit-rate 720p. A HD-DVD quality film would take 4 times as long to download, a Blu-Ray even longer!

It's not a bad solution really as long as bit rates are kept reasonable (imo the ones on Live are, although they could maybe do with a slight boost)