NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Okay.

This is weird.

I'm being serious about this. My 360 has turned itself on twice in the last day.

I have no idea whats causing it, i've checked if any controllers are turning on it (which is doubtful, since its booting without one of the controller lights on the console lighting up.)

Worrying >_>

Okay.

This is weird.

I'm being serious about this. My 360 has turned itself on twice in the last day.

I have no idea whats causing it, i've checked if any controllers are turning on it (which is doubtful, since its booting without one of the controller lights on the console lighting up.)

Worrying >_>

I want you to play with me, Dave.

Just scared myself silly there, turned on the xbox to be greeted with the 3 red lights. Turned it off twice and back on and then it turned on normally.

Phew...

I guess this means my xbox days are numbered?

Okay.

This is weird.

Worrying >_>

Do you have Media Centre PC remote, cause that turns a 360 on if you press the green button!

You can tell it to only recognise the 360 remote in the settings if that is what's causing the problem.

Well it hasn't done it since, so god knows...

And no i don't have a remote.

Just scared myself silly there, turned on the xbox to be greeted with the 3 red lights. Turned it off twice and back on and then it turned on normally.

Phew...

I guess this means my xbox days are numbered?

That happened to me 3 weeks ago, it played fine for two weeks or so later it came back and turning it off and on didn't change anything I got the 3 red lights constantly.

What, elastic bands?

You have to tell me how you've done that one.

Well it hasn't done it since, so god knows...

And no i don't have a remote.

Sometimes I've turned the 360 on with a controller and the controller itself hasn't stayed on.

Actually I'm not sure if that really happened or I dreamt it.

What, elastic bands?

You have to tell me how you've done that one.

You go on the very first race in career and let everyone drive away from you. You then attach an elastic band around your pad so that your car always goes left and attach another one so that the accelerator is always down. If you do this correctly then your car will continue to do doughnuts while you watch TV, look on the net etc.

It still takes a while as your car is only doing 20mph so you do 100 miles in 5 hours. I just let my 360 on overnight while doing this. You have to finish the race for your miles to tally up though. Oh yeah and make sure you have your play and charge kit in or the pad will knock itself off.

Stef if you want your Xbox Live ones off DiRT aswell I will let you boost off me as you can get them in player matches not just ranked :)

I sold the game quite a while ago actually.

If I knew about the player matches I would have hung onto it :(

I sold the game quite a while ago actually.

If I knew about the player matches I would have hung onto it :(

Unlucky bud.

Im just on trying to get my last achievement and then I will be trading it in aswell, probably next weekend.

You fuckers and your talk about red rings I dreamed that mine got a rrod tonight! lol

Anyone up for some Gears tonight?

I need to chainsaw something in half.

I'll probably be up for some Gears/Halo tonight. I've never actually played Gears online.

Just started playing BioShock...I had to wait till the fuss died down. Its fantastic. If only it had multiplayer.

O man i loved DiRT i think i got that 1000 miles thing dont care either way and cant be arsed to check.

only thing i didnt like about it was that some of the tracks were repeats with different vechiles