N-Europe

What would you spend £100 on?

Atomic Boo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd perhaps get some stuff for my drums, but £100 wouldn't get me very far there, so probably CD's or over-priced band t-shirts and hoodies. Because of my taste in bands, I still wouldn't get very far on either route. Oh well.

I'd get tickets for that Foo Fighters concert that has Angels and Airwaves supporting.

I thought the Strokes were supporting on that tour. The UK one right?

Anyway, I'd either:

1) do a shit in the middle of a street then try to bribe the police

2) try to buy a homeless person

3) just wave it in my friends' faces

new cymbals.. i could probably get a batter set, my Sabaian Solars were £50 quid, bottom of the range :(

My cymbal (yeah, 1, aside from hats :weep: ) is so cheap it doesnt even have a make printed on it. If I bought cheap (as in expensive) cymbals I wouldn't be able to afford extra stands.

As for Foo's, I have a ticket for the Manchester show where support is: Airwaves & Angels, The Strokes, and The Subways.

Hyde Park however, still have A&A, but also have bands I wouldnt mind seeing, and therefore couldn't play at Manchester, bands like QOTSA and Motorhead.

Guest DS MaNiAc

Buy 5 Tickets for the remainder of newcastle matches left at home. Since the tickets vary from like £16 to £19 I would spend whats left over on match day stuff like drinks, food, matchday programs and metro fair :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!