N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Alien Vs Predator: Requiem

Poor, but more interesting than the original. Attempts to introduce the audience to several characters in the town before killing them almost instantly, thus wasting time that could have been spent creating genuinely interesting ones. Plus points for casting Rickety Cricket as a Pizza delivery manager and the Predalien is cool for about 5 minutes.

At least it didn't have Paul WS Anderson's smug face all over it.

2/10

Michelle from 24 seemed pretty out of place as the "Ripley" character. The film was decent for what it was- a tribute to the Alien and Predator films, so many nods to both of series.

I was hoping to see Bishop right at the end, but alas it wasn't to be.

Return of the Jedi 10/10.

The Blair Which Project. Now ide never actually seen this before, Ide heard some people say they loved it and some say they thought it was awful. I thought it was great,

not totally amazing but a very good horror that actually got you feeling scared ( something thats all but gone these days- in the mainstram anyway).

8.5/10.

Yes, I agree, the mainstram has definately gone dwn hillz.

Christmas Crashers

As much fun as Ballooning With Tom Cruise, Christmas Crashers see's Owen Wilson & Vince Vaughn crashing various Christmas parties in their hope to enjoy a Christmas miracle. That miracle comes in the form of Rutger Hauer, in the role of a beef eating Homeless man. I thought that this movie was fun, but it also had a serious poigniant message about hope and how nice homeless people are when you give them a chance.

8/10

Hehe, where did you laugh? (I laughed at a few bits too)/What bit confused you?

I laughed at the bit,

The Main bad guy opens the motel door and there is a fat crazy mexican in the bed and he gets shot!

:wtf:

I got confused as well as i didn't realise for a bit that the main character had died! :heh: i just thought it was another mexican and i was confused by tommy lee's role as well!

I fail at movies...

The Main bad guy opens the motel door and there is a fat crazy mexican in the bed and he gets shot!

:wtf:

I got confused as well as i didn't realise for a bit that the main character had died! :heh: i just thought it was another mexican and i was confused by tommy lee's role as well!

I fail at movies...

:hehe:I laughed at the same bit! I felt really bad for laughing, but I couldn't not giggle a little. Some of Tommy Lee's lines were really funny too. I thought Tommy Lee Jones was in it more, but it role was pretty small compared to some of the others.

I laughed at the same bit! I felt really bad for laughing, but I couldn't not giggle a little. Some of Tommy Lee's lines were really funny too. I thought Tommy Lee Jones was in it more, but it role was pretty small compared to some of the others.

I was in hysterics! :S :D

I had my coat shoved in my face in an attempt to muffle the iappropriate laughter. XD

I was in hysterics! :S :D

I had my shoved in my face in an attempt to muffle the iappropriate laughter. XD

My friend was like you then, he got told to "keep it down" by the 2 old guys behind us. He couldn't stop laughing!

That bit with the coin at the start was strange too, and made me giggle slightly when they kept the camera on a sweet rapper for about 10 seconds. I don't know if that was meant to represent something - or the cameraman just got a little bored.

Oh, and did the bit at the end with the

car crash make you jump? My 2 friends jumped, but I knew it was coming because of the strange camera angle they had before it happened.

My friend was like you then, he got told to "keep it down" by the 2 old guys behind us. He couldn't stop laughing!

That bit with the coin at the start was strange too, and made me giggle slightly when they kept the camera on a sweet rapper for about 10 seconds. I don't know if that was meant to represent something - or the cameraman just got a little bored.

Oh, and did the bit at the end with the

car crash make you jump? My 2 friends jumped, but I knew it was coming because of the strange camera angle they had before it happened.

It didn't make me jump although i was suprised!!! :D

I loved the Killer though thought he was excellent, a man of few words and straight to the kill.

Hehe! :heh:

Luckily i was right at the back of the Cinema! :)

The Big Boss

Stars Bruce Lee. Pretty good movie, quite like the parts where he can't fight but he really wants in the first 1/2 of the movie, but then he nearly kills everyone in the second half of the movie as revenge for the ice boss killing his family. 9/10

Prisoner of Askerban

Don't ask me why i watched this, it was something to watch on ITV while cleaning my room. Was alright i guess, better than i thought it would be like and it did stick to the book in many places. 7.5/10

St.Trinian's

7/10

A thoroughly enjoyable movie. Nothing special ,but pretty funny in parts, especially when you go to private schools and know that. I'm not a girl, but I interact so much with the sister school and other private girls schools that I know.

No Country For Old Men

*Spoilers minor*

God, it was fucking sweet. The best thing about it was easily *Checks IMDB for spelling* Chigurh. He was just amazingly creepy and sinister. The coin toss moment was so good. Suprising that he called it right too.

IMO The best scene was the one in the second motel. Where hes waiting at the door with the gun then Chigurh turns the light off outside. God so awesome. Although I didnt catch the last few words that Sheriff Tommy said, thus the end lol. Felt it ended a bit abruptly, and would of liked to of seen Llewynans death scene, considering we saw so many randoms deaths, but yeah. Worth the wait.

8.9/10 from me as well. Although Im tempted to give it 9/10.

There are several free advance screenings happening around the country. I tried to get to one on Tuesday but it was already full up. Tickets went pretty fast I think.

Aye. I bought Total Film the day it came out, and the tickets were gone by lunch time.

Yes, I agree, the mainstram has definately gone dwn hillz.

Ah, do you know what I like more than mis-spelling things? Thats nerdy little perdantic weiners who sit behind there computers and direct random insults at total straingers when they should be removing the sticks from there arses and for that reason I send much kudos your way my friend.

Proberbly mis-spelt that as I had posted it after not sleeping for 24 hours, still when you have an active social life....

I don't think films have declined at all, times are just changing and are meeting demands from different people.

Forest Gump

That film never ever fails, I mean ever, I have loved this film for years and when it was on saturday I watched the whole damn thing.

It's one of the only films that makes me sad. But in a good way I guess

10/10

I don't think films have declined at all, times are just changing and are meeting demands from different people.

Forest Gump

That film never ever fails, I mean ever, I have loved this film for years and when it was on saturday I watched the whole damn thing.

It's one of the only films that makes me sad. But in a good way I guess

10/10

Cool hun, Im just not too keen on the modern horror, thats all :)

Rear Window : Fantastic suspense filled thriller, Hitchock really was the master. 9/10

Jackie Brown : I wasnt that keen on it first time I saw it, but it gets better every time I watch it. 8/10

Die Hard 4 : I didnt hate it, but I wouldnt watch it again, very average action film that they blatantly just threw John McClain in to make lots of money. Tbf it probably worked, his daughter was hot though. 5.5/10

No Country for Old Men

Fucking brilliant. Anyone who disagrees should have their right to vote taken away from them. IMO, the most suspenseful film since Seven, all performances were fantastic, the dialogue is the best I've heard in a film since Pulp Fiction and is also the best film I've seen from the Coen brothers (though, admittedly, I've only seen 4 others). It could've done with more Tommy Lee Jones, but it's still fantastic. This, Zodiac and This is England are all tied for my favourite film of last year.

9.5/10

Casablanca

Never seen this before and thought it was going to be a snooze-worthy sappy film but it was GREAT. Story and characters are so well written and there's always lots going on. Best written film I've seen in a while apart from the famous one liners that just have so little impact now. Wish I could have seen this back in the day.

Fantastic and EVERYONE should see it.

9/10

No Country For Old Men is obviously the front runner for the best picture oscar (after just winning the SAG best picture award), but until I see 'There will be blood' and 'Juno', I'm not going to say it deserves to win. Anyone seen There will be blood yet?

Though, with Little Miss Sunshine missing out last year (damn them), I don't hold out any hope of Juno winning this year and Atonement I don't see winning either.

No Country For Old Men is obviously the front runner for the best picture oscar (after just winning the SAG best picture award), but until I see 'There will be blood' and 'Juno', I'm not going to say it deserves to win. Anyone seen There will be blood yet?

Though, with Little Miss Sunshine missing out last year (damn them), I don't hold out any hope of Juno winning this year and Atonement I don't see winning either.

My guess is There Will Be Blood is gonna win.

Rewatched Once Upon A Time In America.

Remains brilliant. It still amazes me how the dream theory only came about in the 90s. The 80s viewers must've been quite dumb. It's quite obvious that it is a pipe dream.

10/10