NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

That was the worst movie I've ever seen. Me and OW rent a lot of shit just for laughs, but we were going batship crazy watching that.

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead Oh god... I still have nightmares about it! :(

That was the worst movie I've ever seen. Me and OW rent a lot of shit just for laughs, but we were going batship crazy watching that.

If you want an awful film to laugh at I recommend "A Walk To Remember" with Mandy Moore. Its SOOO f*cking I was in tears watching it. Its so bad, its brilliant.

Bring It On!

Eliza Dushku can bring it on any time!

11/10

Woo!

Freaking love it :D

Love you Daft for loving it :P xx

on shit films: Hercules in new york is on tv this week. friday night bbc2.

seriously, I recommend i purely for 'WTF!?' luls: Arnie's first film in which he couldn't speak english, is credited as arnold strong, and so on. it's utterly sureal shit.

seriously, I recommend i purely for 'WTF!?' luls: Arnie's first film in which he couldn't speak english, is credited as arnold strong, and so on. it's utterly sureal shit.

Hands down, one of the funniest films of all time.

I fucking LOVE Arnie.

If any of you fans are out there, check out the band "Arnocorps." They take out lines from Arnie's films and make them into songs. Utterly hilarious.

"SEE YOU AT THE PARTY RICHTER!"

If you want an awful film to laugh at I recommend "A Walk To Remember" with Mandy Moore. Its SOOO f*cking I was in tears watching it. Its so bad, its brilliant.

I had to watch it with the ex. I'm never getting those minutes of my life back ever :(

Most boring film ever. =/

It's Arnie's first movie.

Kung Fu Hustle

Pretty cool and very funny. Stephen Chow is clearly the right guy for Dragonball let's hope he doesn't screw it up.

Bring it on

Funny. Much better than the average teen movies because it's actually funny and I enjoy watching it. Also, Eliza Dushku in a cheerleading outfit ftw.

7.9/10

Pom Poko

I'm not entirely sure what to say that sums up my exact thoughts regarding this film, so I'll string some words together that are close...

It's good, quite funny, brilliant visuals, and...err...did I mention it's good? No? Well I have now.

8/10

I Am Legend

Enjoyed the movie and though Will Smith did a good job in it, not so sure about the ending though. I think I might buy the book to see what the original ending was as ive heard its a lot better.

8/10

Volcano

An old film i know, but i just caught it last night on Sky One. It wasn't bad in all honesty, i quite enjoyed it. It's been a while since i've seen a good disaster movie so i think i may be being too generous, but nevertheless, Tommy Lee Jones does a great job as always and managed to draw my attention enough to keep me watching.

7.5/10

Eliza Dushku is fucking fit.

Im seeing Dan in Real Life later.

And hey guess what, I fucking knew this fucking shit would happen ; out of the three local cinemas to me the ones showing No Country for Old Men are ; Oh zero. Ze-fucking-ro. Fucking joke.

And hey guess what, I fucking knew this fucking shit would happen ; out of the three local cinemas to me the ones showing No Country for Old Men are ; Oh zero. Ze-fucking-ro. Fucking joke.

We'll only get to see it in March.

I've seen it already, though. :D Fucking masterpiece.

My local vue's showing it, I'm hopefully seeing it this coming saturday. Hope it's as good as people say it is!

My local vue's showing it, I'm hopefully seeing it this coming saturday. Hope it's as good as people say it is!

Well, if you don't like the Coen Brothers, don't even bother to go see it. But if you do, be prepared to see the best movie this side of 1999.

Dan in Real Life

Very good. Excellent acting. Realistic (funny that). Charming etc.

8.4/10 :heh:

Juno

Great film. For something that starts off so awkwardly funny it does gain heart steadily. Great ending too. I suggest everyone watch it.

Borat

Been meaning to see this for a long time, and it lives up to what i thought it would be and more. Borats adventures across the USA and all the people he irritates and annoys and more than makes them angry and all that. 10/10 for brilliance

Juno

Great film. For something that starts off so awkwardly funny it does gain heart steadily. Great ending too. I suggest everyone watch it.

Juno is THE bomb!!! simply wonderful...so real, simple and yet, far-reaching!:)

Atonement.

Hmm... what to say...

9/10

I guess that about sums it up.

ALSO:

The Royal Tenenbaums

Still love it.

8.5/10