Rate the last film you saw

Katie

black christmas:

.000875/10

plot:there is none

acting:there is none

scare factor:hilarious

shower scene:always

conclusion:this is to movies as big rigs is to games.

it is the worst film i have ever seen.

However if you like your unintensionally hilarious(see commando)then you will get your fun

Susan Slept Here (1954)

The police pick up some 17 year old girl but cos it's christmas eve they don't think she should spend the night in a cell so they leave her with this guy who's a hollywood film writer, intending to pick her up the day after and pretend thats when they arrested her, and he ends up marrying her to keep her out of jail, despite already having a fiancee. It sounds a bit pants, but it was quite good, a nice jolly sort of film with a nice amount of funny. It was just on BBC2, which I happened to have the TV on and so I watched it. I'm not normally a fan of old films like this, but it was pretty good and a nice change. I'd give it 7/10.

Rumble in the Bronx

Fairly good film starring Jackie Chan. The action is good throughout and the supporting cast give good performances as well. There are some humourous moments in the film as well. The whole end sequence of the film was very entertaining. 8/10

Tombstone

Watched this awesome film last night on BBC1 even though I have it on dvd. Val Kilmer plays an outstanding part as does Kurt Russell. Despite being a serious western it does have a comedy element to it early on in the film, especially Doc.

"Tell him im comin.....AND HELLS COMING WITH ME!!"

9/10

i totally agree.But it's still better than black christmas

that film was great! for entertainment purposes and made me laugh alot!

especially:

Where Michelle Trachtenberg gets dragged down the hallway kicking and screaming by her eye sockets. When billy wraps the christmas lights around his mums neck and is dragging her (it was just such a paradox with the lights and death etc) and when the house mom is like "privelaged bitch...fucking southern princess...." muttering under her breath.