N-Europe

Worst injuries

Atomic Boo

It was my birthday, I was really small and I was playing with my friends, when someone pushed me and I broke a vase. I cut my leg so badly that I still have the stitches after more than ten years.

And some years ago I was riding my bycicle when some moron in a van that was driving really fast ran me over. I got injures all over my body and cracked some ribs. Ruined my whole summer.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tore my ankle ligament once playing football at school. Its never healed properly and gets sprained really easily now.

Although the worst pain I think ive ever had was when I was arsing around on the kids slide down the park and tried to run down it slipped landed on my back on the slide went down the slide flew off the end of the slide and hit my back on the floor.

i am quite sporty/uncoordinated, so iahev broken loads of fingers and toes, and damaged ligaments in mmy knees a couple of times.

my only 2 actual bad injuries are when i smashed my nose, after having a boule thrown at my face. My other was playing american football, where i tore all the ligaments, damaged tendos and tore the cartilage off the bone in my left wrist. i had to have an operation to tie everything back together, and even 1 1/2 years on its still not great.

Not really had anything major like a breakage (yet) but ive had the following:

Pulled my right hamstring twice... Once whilst playing football and once when i was on the last 100 metres of the 400 metre race, that one hurt a lot.

Ive also almost broke my ankle when playing football, went in for a tackle and a kids studs caught my foot really bad, i couldnt walk on it for about a week, it wasnt broke just badly sprained and bruised...although i can still click it to this day (doctor said i shouldnt do this or i will end up with arthuritus but its fun to do)

Lastly i remember when i was about 5 i went over my handle bars on my bike and cut my lip open and badly graised my hand to the point that i still have the scar on my hand now!

Thats all i think.

Falling off my bike and making a nice hole in my chin has left me with a cracking scar, barely noticeable now.

A drunken trip has given me a scar on my side, on both elbows and three purple circle scars on three of my fingers on my left hand.

But my worst injury, which wasn't physically noticeable like a scar, I think I was passing a kidney stone. Fucking hell my dick was on fire... never again.

I hit my head on the floor when I was about 10 and my glasses cut open the skin where my eyebrow is. Had to get stitches, I think I still have the scar now.

Also, when I was 4 I cut my right knee open on a stony car park and took two plasters to cover it up. I still have the scar but all the hairs are covering it up now.

Finally, I stubbed my toe really bad about 2 years ago and the nail is bent so it sticks up further than my other big toe. But that's about it.

Never really had bad injuries, these are the worst I think:

When I was about 3 years old I sat on some kind of bench at the window but fell down and hit the raditor with my chin - three stiches.

In primary school we made some trusting game. One partner had to close his eyes while the other directed him towards a wall and back, holding his hand - it was in the gym. I was the one with the closed eyes and stupid enough to obey the teacher. So I ran towards the wall without sight led by a turkish girl who rarely speaks and I told her to tell me if I was close to the wall (how clever I was). Anyways at some point I wasn't sure if she was still there but the next moment I hit the wall, my nose broken. But the trusting game still had a very teaching effect to me: Don't trust anybody and in retrospektive I'm quite glad it happened because my already big nose would stick out even more if it wasn't broken.

Another funny accident was, when I closed the garage door (it's closing from the side) and it ripped apart my big toe nail (wasn't too bad actually) and I was holding my toe with one hand while trying to get into the house jumping on one foot. One of my little neighbours saw me and said: "Wow, you can jump really well on one foot." O_o

Falling off my bike and making a nice hole in my chin has left me with a cracking scar, barely noticeable now.

A drunken trip has given me a scar on my side, on both elbows and three purple circle scars on three of my fingers on my left hand.

But my worst injury, which wasn't physically noticeable like a scar, I think I was passing a kidney stone. Fucking hell my dick was on fire... never again.

not to make you look stupid, but can't you just get medication that dissolves those things these days?

I cracked my head open on a bar at a park when I was 12, I had to walk 2 miles home covered in blood, I was pretty much completely red... I thankfully got a lift off some middle aged women, they probably saved my life.

I also broke my ankle when I used to Skateboard, couldn't really walk for over a month...

Whatever you do, DON'T GO OUTSIDE is my advice. ;)

not to make you look stupid, but can't you just get medication that dissolves those things these days?

It was dissolved. This is me assuming it was a kidney stone, I can't think of anything else what it could've been. I can't imagine the pain of passing a fully fledged one through. My rod felt as if it were burning so much I filled a lil tupperware box with water and placed my unit it, had I not locked my door and someone walk in, it would've looked like I was shagging the floor. It did provide some well needed relief however, not much, but anything was enough.

when i was about 5 i fell down the stairs and split the back of my head open and now have a scar. also nearly broke my ankle the doctor said it was really badly sprained and would be weak for a while had a couple of weeks off school.

My most recent was at work while putting the Lottery set together my finger was crushed by a 13kilo stage weight it split the end of my finger open, went to to the hospital had a couple of butterfly stiches on it and now it has a S shaped scar on the end of my finger and the nail has a grove going down the middle of it.

Umm, well when I was about 9 I was playing darts and one hit me straight in the forehead. I have a scar there now.

also - a few months ago, I fell on a shelf backwards (I have no idea how) and I got some bruised ribs and lost some blood etc..

My knee cap twisted off my knee and went behind where it was meant to be, tearing a ligament on the way and keeping me in plaster from ankle to top of thigh for 6 weeks in the first term of the first year of Uni. I did it while I was in a lotus position quite stupidly moving my knee the wrong way at the wrong time.

Once I was riding my bike and a went over a bump and slipped off the seat and landed on the back wheel. The skin was ripped up about a cm away from my balls. That was a close shave.

(PS: sorry about the bad grammar, I just couldn't be arsed.)

Well having the skin ripped around that region it's hardly surprising.

While sliding on Ice along the road, I was standing with my legs apart and my mate trying to go under neath me. Well he clattered into me and I fell over smacking my top front two teeth onto the curb. It hurt like fucking buggerey. They were chipped, and now I have a cap on them.

While sliding on Ice along the road, I was standing with my legs apart and my mate trying to go under neath me. Well he clattered into me and I fell over smacking my top front two teeth onto the curb. It hurt like fucking buggerey. They were chipped, and now I have a cap on them.

What does buggery feel like. Wait don't tell me.

Well having the skin ripped around that region it's hardly surprising.

:rolleyes:

reminds me of that sceme from american history x, just be glad it wasnt that bad!

Total necrosis of the hip joint.

Over a year of excrutiating pain that no painkillers could do anything about.

Pushed me close to suicide on more than one occasion.

Holy hell!

Ok Rokhed wins.....everyone else, you're all wusses.

Me, worst injury of late was when I fell over drunk and stupidly refused to let go of the beer bottle in my hand, so it smashed in my palm and cut my hand up pretty feircely.

i was playin football with a tennis ball in the front room and i kicked the sofa by accident and my toe nail came off.

And wen i was really small i think sumone accidently split steamin hot tea on my head... bastard

Most recent injury was wen piece of plastic made small hole in sole of my foot, there was no pain jus flowin blood