NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Worst injuries

Now im a ghost, so naturally i dont suffer as many injuries as most people. I havent had any breakages or fractures just loads of (and i mean loads) of grazes and scars.

One time i was trying to climb to the top of a swing, when as i reached to the top bar, my foot slipped on the supporting bar and i landed in an awquard position on my 'wang' hehe.

Another memorable time was when i got a burn right down from thigh to ankle when someone double-foot slide tackled me on astroturf. That was a killer.

Now I reckon theres gonna be a lot of ball clenching stuff if people here are to share their their most painful moments.

Let the bad times roll:

Ive had the flesh on my left knee torn to the bone, surprisingly it left no scar. I cracked my skull when I was a baby and has a 2nd degree burn from elbow to wrist on my right arm. That didnt leave a scar either, I dont scar easily, which is kool.

I jumped off a playground set wrong, put my hand down wrong and sprained my wrist.

I had my little finger severed on my right hand in a wheelbarrow and had to have it reattached (i'm not kidding, i was like 5 at the time and i blame my older brother).

I can't bend it as far as the other ones, obviously and because of this i never use it for typing.

In my room I have this ridiculous cabin bed meaning I have to climb up a ladder to get into bed. This is a design not compatible with alcohol as a I realised last week when I tried to climb into bed after a night out and fell off the ladder. I hit a chair on the way down and my head off my desk, resulting in a painful bruised ankle the next day and a fairly large bump on the noggin.

Talking of bumps on the head, on geology fieldtrip a few months ago I was walking along the side of a road, looking at the ground in a daydream. I walked into a road sign and got mild concussion.

Talking of bumps on the head, on geology fieldtrip a few months ago I was walking along the side of a road, looking at the ground in a daydream. I walked into a road sign and got mild concussion.

Hehe, that made me laugh quite abit since i've done that before.

i cracked my head open when i was 14, everyone says i have a harry potter scar now. altho there was lots of blood, i never realised it until 10 mins after the accident when someone said "HOLY SHIT MAN U GOT STABBED"

I've had to get stiches in my head twice, both when I was quite young. Once when I cracked my head against a metal pipe, and then a few years later when fell off my bike. Not cool.

Total necrosis of the hip joint.

Over a year of excrutiating pain that no painkillers could do anything about.

Pushed me close to suicide on more than one occasion.

Total necrosis of the hip joint.

Over a year of excrutiating pain that no painkillers could do anything about.

Pushed me close to suicide on more than one occasion.

aww im sorry to hear that rokhed...

nice wisecrack on jordans wrist there too *snigger*

I think everyone has walked into something and bashed their head, its not nice. when i was in cyprus once i walked into a lampost and was on the floor for a good 10 minutes!

Anterior and cruciate ligament tears, both in the same knee at the same time.

Broke 3 bones in my left foot jumping over a river it was agganising especially since my "mates" left me to crawl through fields of shit cos they thought I was pretending despite the fact I was on the floor crying with my shoe and sock off screaming I cant walk cos I think my foots broken.

I hear Jordan suffers from a sore wrist a lot.....

lmao, its true, because jordan wanks a lot and he must get a sore wrist from that lolol

Hitting my head doesn't hurt as much anymore. Im getting used to falls aswell. Skating brings me alot of badly grazed knees, elbows and shoulders.

fell of a toy car when i was five down concrete steps and hit my head on the corner of one . blood everywhere...and broke my arm twice and wrist twice

My worst injury was at 22.26 to my eyes when i saw the giant vagina in Boo's sig.

Boobanner.jpg

Really: my worst injury? Hmmm.... probably getting some wierd stomach problems when i was about 6. They were so painful i couldn't walk.

lmao, its true, because jordan wanks a lot and he must get a sore wrist from that lolol

They are so damn funny aren't they?! :yay:

well when i was about 1-2 years old i´ve gotten couple of concussions, from falling down stairs twice having a TV hit my head and once i climbed up a dresser (glass doors filled with glassy stuff) and it fell over me. Always when i rub my forehead i feel a slight "crack" there like my bone is kinda twisted in.

I've broken both my wrists. I'd like to say at the same time in some sort of cool and heroic situation, but they were spaced out.

PS: Boo, that ghost's gob does look like a fanny.

I broke a toe running into a pipe while playing "Minotaur" in the locker rooms in the dark. I never did do anything about it, other than have a couple of days off school since I couldnt walk; I didnt actually think it was broken at the time. Now its healed a little out of line, which is evidence of the suffering that can be caused by playing stupid games like It in the dark.

________

Cr85R Expert

Edited by Johelian

I broke a toe running into a pipe while playing "Minotaur" in the locker rooms in the dark. I never did do anything about it, other than have a couple of days off school since I couldnt walk; I didnt actually think it was broken at the time. Now its healed a little out of line, which is evidence of the suffering that can be caused by playing stupid games like It in the dark.

That reminds me, my toe's broken as well. Is there a club I can join?

I broke my leg really badly around this time last year. Slipped of the stage during Les Miserables hahaha. At least i can look back and laugh now eh?

That reminds me, my toe's broken as well. Is there a club I can join?

How do you forget that you broke your toe? ::shrug:

Sign in to follow this