N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the thread is about is that there is somewhere for a nice peace of work to be made which shows a bit of the person posting! If anything its for a bit of gloating not for OTT cracking down on people's skills.

Frankly something that makes me laugh is better than a really well made one sometimes.

----

on topic

Love the grundge name you have going on there with the more colourful version of the background in the name

good stuff 7.5/10!!!

--- new siggy and avatar for me!!

AeroScap: I love it. I don't know what it's from, but it looks great. 9.5/10

Okay, then. Let's use this thread properly...

New sig for me, but there's something about it I don't like. Can't really point it out, I suppose I could ask you lot...

the iam link won't work unless you are a member of iam, it's a piercing and extreme modifications version of myspace :P.

Damn that how exclusive! Maybe you can centralise it?

One thing I ain't sure about is the placement of my twitter link!

I see no problem with quotes... they're definitely less related to self esteem than graphical signatures, as by definition they originate from someone else.

Anyway, your sig is quite nicely done, yay for compound adverbs! And I reckon the twitter link is well placed. 8.5/10... What's the series?

I see no problem with quotes... they're definitely less related to self esteem than graphical signatures, as by definition they originate from someone else.

Anyway, your sig is quite nicely done, yay for compound adverbs! And I reckon the twitter link is well placed. 8.5/10... What's the series?

The series is "Muv Luv" and before anyone gets any ideas I followed onto it from the "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" series and purely for the story line!

Supergrunch love the border on your sig! Not sure the picture is anything but just a slash but it works! 8/10!!

@ Paj - She really pisses me off but that photo is pretty funny! :heh:

8.5/10

@ Cube

Love yours. It screams fun.

9/10

Looks cool. Could do with a border, and the text could be made to stand out a bit more.

7/10

Decided to get rid of the text altogether! :p

A border is a good idea.

Edit: Awesome, just added the boarder.