NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Here to revive an old favourite ladies and gents :D. Basically just a rating between 1 and 10 where 10 is the highest and 1 is not the highest but is considered the lowest and 5 can be average and this run-on sentence is on purpose! Enjoy CR-Eers!

Your Signature gets a 7/10 it is a lot better than your last red offence, and this one has a stylish edge to it. Nice. :)

I'll say 3/5 for yours.

Why? Erm..The fingers aren't so clear with the Union Jack colouring and you have some grey shadow under the HM-Fusion text that looks weird. I like the font, though. It's very cool.

Way to keep up with the times, you sir can have a solid 7/10 for your effort. But... very time I see that Revolution controller my mind boggles. So have another point for the brain stimulus.

A deserved score of 8/10.

Anime, you can't not like it.

Colours seem a bit washed out. But that could be on purpose.

7/10

10 - Its a classic, gotta love it.

Havn't had a sig in a while myself, so enjoy my new Serenity-pimping sig. (Bearing in mind I had to use The Gimp which IMO sucks)

9/10

Great use of blending and like the use of colour to portray moody atmosphere. Also is gonna be an ace movie!! :D Font could be better/more creative though.

Mine is some shamless advertising, and i didn't even make the banner my self, but all those above are cool.

NICE colours! But a bit to big for my taste.. And the text should be in very bright pink or white according to me. :)

7/10

6/10. Good idea but I find it hard to look at it (soory if that was a bit vauge).

Anyway, I'll hopefully be getting rid of my sig by the end of the week in favour of a new one, but here it is anyway...

This is MY thread. Well, now i can finally get rid of my stupid underscore.

6/10 ok, but doesnt look amazing

Good like how it is the controll (as we all love the controll :)). Not so sure on the test "cube" dunno why but looks abit out of place. Overal very good 7/10