N-Europe

So what are your plans this valentines day?

the_villa

I dont have a girlfriend at the moment....that sucks. But last year's Valentines was great as i had just started seeing someone and well i wont actually tell you what we got up to.

Anyway back to this year so yeah no girlfriend at the moment so i wont be doing anything or spending loads of money which is good! And anyway im on the night shift at work that day so i shall be working hard so meh.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday is the day that a new episode of 24 is available for download. Even if I did have a girlfriend, that takes priority.

This is why you have no girlfriend.

I'll be taking the missus out for a few drinks and a chinese, intersperesed with my usual thrice daily sex.

So basically:

Many people on this forum are single

Alot with jack off

Rokhed has sex thrice a day (not a pretty picture)

Guy loves to beat himself off.

What a nice day Tuesday will be.

So basically:

Many people on this forum are single

Alot with jack off

Rokhed has sex thrice a day (not a pretty picture)

Guy loves to beat himself off.

What a nice day Tuesday will be.

I'm pretty sure Jack will be on on Tuesday in my house, if I can find the torrents :)

Ok so I wanna do something nice for Valentines day, but, I have no idea on what the flip this something nice is...... I know I'm going to give her a gift which I've got..... And ermmm then she's gunna go to work..... I just don't know what to do when she comes back. lol Blah, stupid day. >.>