Julius

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

Posted (edited)

Nooooo I've reached the end of the game minus the final battle with everything collected (I think) except I'm missing three heart pieces. Unfortunately I'm terrible at remembering which ones I've gotten (even if I now look at a list). IT'S THE BLUE COINS FROM SUPER MARIO SUNSHIN ALL OVER AGAIN! 

So my choices are to pretty much check every darn location from a checklist, or just finish the game and move on, maybe come back and get them later. Think I'll go with the latter lol.

This is not the first time something like this has happened to me in gaming, from now on I'm gonna research stuff like this and print out a checklist to tick off lol, even if I only use the checklist AFTER finding one of the items in game and to get the last few on the list.

Edited by Sckewi

2 hours ago, Sckewi said:

Nooooo I've reached the end of the game minus the final battle with everything collected (I think) except I'm missing three heart pieces. Unfortunately I'm terrible at remembering which ones I've gotten (even if I now look at a list). IT'S THE BLUE COINS FROM SUPER MARIO SUNSHIN ALL OVER AGAIN! 

So my choices are to pretty much check every darn location from a checklist, or just finish the game and move on, maybe come back and get them later. Think I'll go with the latter lol.

This is not the first time something like this has happened to me in gaming, from now on I'm gonna research stuff like this and print out a checklist to tick off lol, even if I only use the checklist AFTER finding one of the items in game and to get the last few on the list.

Doesn’t the fortune teller show you where they are?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ike said:

Doesn’t the fortune teller show you where they are?

If correct, this is a great shout! :bowdown: 

5 hours ago, Sckewi said:

Ohhh I'll have to try that, thanks!

Let us know if it works out--might be useful for someone else to know.

• Like 1

It was 10 years ago, but I'm sure I remember using it.

Posted (edited)

Sorry y'all, I tried each option a couple of times, but the Fortune Teller never gave me any information or clues as to the whereabouts of Heart Pieces. Was worth a try though!

Edited by Sckewi

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Sckewi said:

Sorry y'all, I tried each option a couple of times, but the Fortune Teller never gave me any information or clues as to the whereabouts of Heart Pieces. Was worth a try though!

Well, that's a bummer. :( Come on, Lord @Ike, what's your next protip? Dowsing, Goddess blocks? 

Edited by darksnowman
the @ shout outs

I remember there was a tricky one in Faron Woods. There was a bombable wall there that I had just completely forgotten, and somehow missed on my revisits.

For a more concrete method... I can only recommend that you open a guide/FAQ, and then check only the Heart Piece locations that you have no memory of.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ike said:

It was 10 years ago, but I'm sure I remember using it.

You're mixing up this fortune teller with the one from Twilight Princess. That one shows where Heart Pieces are, Skyward Sword's shows you where to find each of the treasures.

21 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Well, that's a bummer. :( Come on, Lord @Ike, what's your next protip? Dowsing, Goddess blocks? 

You can burn down certain bushes using the lantern to find secrets, but it's a secret to everyone.

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

You're mixing up this fortune teller with the one from Twilight Princess. That one shows where Heart Pieces are, Skyward Sword's shows you where to find each of the treasures.

Yeah, I must be. Dunno why TP had it but not Skyward Sword.

Posted (edited)

Oh, BTW, @Sckewi. Word of warning.

Assuming you've done all of the dungeons and gotten the heart containers from them, getting all the heart pieces will only take you to 18 hearts.

To get to 20, you need to carry the two Life Medals in the game. Whether you want to give up 2 pouch spaces for that is up to you.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your help everybody. Using a list I managed to figure out which ones it was and get them. If anyone's curious, the last three were:

Spoiler

- Gorko's drawing on wall thing

- The mine-cart mini-game where you have to get under 1:05

- One near the Fire Sanctury where you have to dig near a Gossip Stone

Edited by Sckewi
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Ahh crud! Wrong thread!

Edited by Dcubed

I can’t deal with this Joycon wireless interference anymore!!! It’s driving me insane and is making the game near unplayable!!

God I can’t wait for Switch 2; please, for fucks’ sake! Fix this shit Nintendo!!!

Edited by Dcubed

I can’t deal with this Joycon wireless interference anymore!!! It’s driving me insane and is making the game near unplayable!!

God I can’t wait for Switch 2; please, for fucks’ sake! Fix this shit Nintendo!!!

Please understand

• Like 1