NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

I'm in the same position. I think the arch is what he gives you for crafting everything but i'm not 100% sure.
It is not. He just gives it to you today regardless of what you've crafted.
  • Like 1

Arch = freebie

Basket = bring him 1 of each egg

Zipper toy = craft all Bunny day items

Wand = craft the Zipper toy

Sup friends, my Switch friend code is SW-2313-8476-0034 for all you Animal Crossing players.

• Like 1

Yeah, blank means you don't have the fossil. Y, is for fossils you have donated but don't have spare, and then the yellow is the number of spares you have of each fossil.
So what you're looking for is someone else with a yellow square for one of your blank squares.
I'll be about pretty much all day tomorrow, especially in the morning for the turnips!
Are you about for trading?

I've just realised, this isn't the right thread for my general talking about Animal Crossing so I've moved that post to the other thread.

As for trading... I have Pears and Cherries. ::shrug:

Edited by S.C.G

1 minute ago, Sheikah said:
15 hours ago, Eddage said:
Yeah, blank means you don't have the fossil. Y, is for fossils you have donated but don't have spare, and then the yellow is the number of spares you have of each fossil.
So what you're looking for is someone else with a yellow square for one of your blank squares.
I'll be about pretty much all day tomorrow, especially in the morning for the turnips!

Are you about for trading?

Yep, just opened my gates - 0YSBV - Selisola

Your Coprolite, Diplo Chest, Plesio Skull,  Spino Tail,  T. Rex Torso for my Archaeoptryx, Archelon Skull, Dimetrodon Torso, Dinosaur Track, Spino Torso? Seems like we both have five spares the other doesn't have!

• Like 1

My gates are open right now if anyone wants to visit. I have a bunch of spare fossils, and I have some ants near my campsite.

I like the little detail of plane jetstreams when people arrive or leave.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks [mention=201]Eddage[/mention]! First successful fossil trade.

• Like 1

Codes for the wife and I. She would like to see some islands tonight, so give us a shout if you've got some time to receive a guest.

WangJiLin - SW-3368-4671-3023 - Oranges - Idleworth

McNuggets - SW-6157-0114-3240 - Oranges - Idleworth

Edited by LazyBoy

I knew there was a reason I waited to do this ceremony

EVbb8cPUwAADOVc?format=jpg&name=large

And any recent new people feel free to add me and I’ll try to have my gates open for visitors in the evening tomorrow. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LazyBoy said:

Codes for the wife and I.

WangJiLin - SW-3368-4671-3023 - Oranges - Idleworth

McNuggets - SW-6157-0114-3240 - Oranges - Idleworth

Edited by LazyBoy
  • Like 2

@Sheikah and @Eddage I have duplicate fossils that, according to your sheet, you are in need of: Sabertooth Skull and Right Megalo Side. I''ll hold off on selling them for a while to give you a chance to let me know if you want them!

[mention=2464]Sheikah[/mention] and@Eddage I have duplicate fossils that, according to your sheet, you are in need of: Sabertooth Skull and Right Megalo Side. I''ll hold off on selling them for a while to give you a chance to let me know if you want them!
Yep, I can open my gates now if that works? I'll give you the dodo code.

Let me know which fossils you want in return!

9 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Yep, I can open my gates now if that works? I'll give you the dodo code.

Let me know which fossils you want in return!

I haven't catalogued what fossils I have and what I need so don't worry about it, I am in no rush to finish the museum. :) I could use a cherry if you have any going?

Hit me up with the Delta Oscar Delta Oscar code and I'll swing over! Can I stop two mins to check your shop contents before you boot me?

EDIT: Just dug up a duplicate Sabretooth Tail which doesn't appear to be on your sheet. Let me know and it's yours if you need it.

Edited by darksnowman

I haven't catalogued what fossils I have and what I need so don't worry about it, I am in no rush to finish the museum.  I could use a cherry if you have any going?
Hit me up with the Delta Oscar Delta Oscar code and I'll swing over! Can I stop two mins to check your shop contents before you boot me?

EDIT: Just dug up a duplicate Sabretooth Tail which doesn't appear to be on your sheet. Let me know and it's yours if you need it.
Yep I need that too! Sent you the code via PM, let me know if any issues.

Cheers

I’ve got these today as spares if anyone wants them

Left Megelo side

plesio body 

ophthalmo skull

Not sure what I need so I’ll take anything in return 

Edited by Helmsly

I have apples and oranges but need all the other fruits if anyone is willing to trade! I have some spare Dino parts also:

t Rex tail and sabretooth tail :)

31 minutes ago, Sopgor said:

I have apples and oranges but need all the other fruits if anyone is willing to trade! I have some spare Dino parts also:

t Rex tail and sabretooth tail :)

I have pears (native) and can hook you up with some peaches that I raided from @Sméagol's island! Let me know if that works for you, or if you want to hold out and collect all remaining fruit from someone in one fell swoop that's cool.

I was so taken aback by the geography of @Sheikah's island earlier that I just dashed in and out and forgot to check around for a cherry tree. :cry:

33 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I have pears (native) and can hook you up with some peaches that I raided from @Sméagol's island! Let me know if that works for you, or if you want to hold out and collect all remaining fruit from someone in one fell swoop that's cool.

I was so taken aback by the geography of @Sheikah's island earlier that I just dashed in and out and forgot to check around for a cherry tree. :cry:

That works for me! I’m getting things gradually as I go along anyway 😁 need anything from me?

(Also I’m still a newbie and have no idea what’s best - do I give you my airport code?!)

I haven't devised a list of things I want/ need--just taking it as it comes with clothes and furniture as they pop up. :) If you don't mind, can I just have a quick peek in your shop(s) to see what you have in stock today? Drop me a Dodo code and I'll pop over. 

55 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

Just posting this incase someone is interested in anything

Thanks for taking the time to post a vid. Nothing from today's stock list takes my fancy but maybe another time! :)

19 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Actually, do people have any spare cherry blossom recipes left?

I got fishing tourney duplicates, I got Easter recipe duplicates, I even still got a couple of eggs lying around under a tree that disappointingly didn't vanish overnight when the whole Easter fest ended. But you wanna know what I don't got? I don't got a complete set of cherry blossom recipes and *checks game just in case* I definitely don't got a single solitary duplicate from that series. 

What I can do is offer my crafting services if you got the petals and would like any of the following:

Cherry-blossom branches
Outdoor picnic set
Blossom-viewing lantern
Cherry-blossom clock
Cherry-blossom flooring
Cherry-blossom umbrella
Cherry-blossom pochette

• Like 1

Just now, darksnowman said:

What I can do is offer my crafting services if you got the petals and would like any of the following:

Ah, thanks for the offer! But I really want the recipes. I think I do have a few spares, despite not having many overall. I'd have to check.

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Ah, thanks for the offer! But I really want the recipes. I think I do have a few spares, despite not having many overall. I'd have to check.

No worries. If you change your mind and want one of the items I listed for decorative purposes until it's cherry blossom season again (just 50 short weeks), let me know!

Edited by darksnowman