NEurope
Ronnie

Indie Games

I'm also really loving Rocket League@dazzybee, so would love to join some games! Sent you a friend request already, being all proactive and shit. ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dazzybee said:

Great games. Do you have WhatsApp? 

Gutted I missed this. Yet to play Rocket with friends!

1 hour ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I'm also really loving Rocket League@dazzybee, so would love to join some games! Sent you a friend request already, being all proactive and shit. ;)

Awesome. Will accept when I get back in. We play most nights!

48 minutes ago, Clownferret said:

Gutted I missed this. Yet to play Rocket with friends!

We’ll be on tonight probably. I’m up for it any time tomorrow!!

Be good to get a N-E Rocket League WhatsApp group set up if people are keen, organise games through it, try outs for the N-E esports team etc...

2 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Are you Dennis?

4 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

Are you Dennis?

He is. The very same Dennis that ruined my Rainbow Road race 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

Just now, drahkon said:

Whenever I see bad things happen to @Glen-i in video games I feel a little less dead inside.

Awww... I love you too.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, dazzybee said:

Are you Dennis?

That would be me!

14 hours ago, Glen-i said:

He is. The very same Dennis that ruined my Rainbow Road race 3 weeks ago.

Also me! :) I can't see what I'm hitting you with. Was I just holding a shield behind me?

Just now, Vileplume2000 said:

That would be me!

Also me! :) I can't see what I'm hitting you with. Was I just holding a shield behind me?

You happen to sound off a Super Horn, the exact moment I make contact. And considering that was 200cc, it was more than a little lucky.

Yeah I think I remember that race, I placed second if I recall? With my skills and 200cc it was unheard of. And then this psychic horn as well, something was definitely going on, I think I entered some sort of other dimension. I wanted to capture that race but could not find the capture button at these insane speeds haha.

Played through the demo of Nine Parchments today, solo.  Was disappointed by how slow it all was.  Something just didn't click with me.  One less game to buy, which is welcome news.

25 minutes ago, londragon said:

Played through the demo of Nine Parchments today, solo.  Was disappointed by how slow it all was.  Something just didn't click with me.  One less game to buy, which is welcome news.

Yeah, this was my take on it as well. Had it been a little more fast paced, like something like Gauntlet, then I would have been happier with it.

I suspect that won't be a problem when you're playing with 4 players. Maybe they should've set up a temporary online demo (like Splatoon and Arms) to show off some online multiplayer. I'm getting it anyway.

Caved and bought Wonderboy on the last day of the sale. God knows when I'll get time to actually play it.

Right. So who’s getting mantis burn racing? I’m well up for it. Be nice if someone here gets it for online. 

@Clownferret ??

also, did anyone here get worms?!?

Just now, dazzybee said:

Right. So who’s getting mantis burn racing? I’m well up for it. Be nice if someone here gets it for online. 

@Clownferret ??

I'm not going to buy Worms now, but I'll probably buy the physical version in a sale (maybe even the digital version). I hope you're not in a hurry!

5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'm not going to buy Worms now, but I'll probably buy the physical version in a sale (maybe even the digital version). I hope you're not in a hurry!

Worms is timeless. I’ll be up for a game whenever!!

2 hours ago, dazzybee said:

@Clownferret ??

Yes I'm yet to getting Mantua racing