N-Europe

God of War (PS4)

Hero-of-Time

Yeah, while the story isn’t bad at all the games are far more about angry man killing stuff. 

Hell I don’t think I ever completed the second game, I know I never completed the PSP games and I own Ascension and never put the disc in. 

1 was fun and 3 is amazing so this outta be good. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Yeah, reviews are universally praising this game so far.

Damn, might just buy this day-one :D First full priced game this year for me, then.

Definitely not a day one for me but I'll certainly consider it further down the line :smile:

4 minutes ago, nekunando said:

I've only played a few hours of the first game (I have 1 & 2 on PS2) but I wasn't able to stick with it. I've always been meaning to go back but the time is never right!

I just figured you wouldn't really like them due to them being pretty heavy on the narrative. Surprised you didn't finish the first one at least. It's only about 5 hours long.

10 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I just figured you wouldn't really like them due to them being pretty heavy on the narrative. Surprised you didn't finish the first one at least. It's only about 5 hours long.

I'll try to make a point of playing it as soon as possible. Heck, I may even capture some footage and do a special video review just for the both of you :grin:

5 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Even I've never played through the earlier God of War games but I'm genuinely excited for this one. :D

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, drahkon said:

This is turning into the new General Retro Thread...disappointment everywhere.

You're telling me. I've said for a long time that this place isn't really a gaming forum anymore and stuff like this just proves it. :(