Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

Hero-of-Time

Did anyone who ordered the SNES posters have them shipped yet? I ordered these and had a dispatch email, but then received another telling me there had been an error and a Splatoon 2 poster set had been sent by mistake but the correct set would be sent as soon as possible and I didn't need to send the Splatoon ones back! Sure enough a package then arrived containing the Splatoon posters. :grin:

1 hour ago, Ealdst said:

Did anyone who ordered the SNES posters have them shipped yet? I ordered these and had a dispatch email, but then received another telling me there had been an error and a Splatoon 2 poster set had been sent by mistake but the correct set would be sent as soon as possible and I didn't need to send the Splatoon ones back! Sure enough a package then arrived containing the Splatoon posters. :grin:

This seemingly happened to a lot of people!

2 hours ago, Ealdst said:

It happened to me.. and I'm still waiting for the SNES posters :smile: