NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Finally! The ole N-Europe civil war of 2016 ends today.

Just landed in Norway for a mountain retreat - today will be a great day, chamone!

40 minutes. Hype!

Just landed in Norway for a mountain retreat - today will be a great day, chamone!

And thus begins the N-Europe Un-Civil War :p

Welcome to my country! Today will be a good day! Can't wait to see what Nintendo has to show, no matter what the outcome is. Neogaf has been in chaos these past weeks, and its about time thpse guys got some peace :P

Unreasonably excited for this. What are everyone's expectations? I'm thinking we'll get a peak at the console hardware and a few short clips of some of the games, like getting to see what BOTW looks like on NX, then at the end they'll give us a date for a more in depth Nintendo Direct sometime next week.

My ultimate, never going to happen hope though is that they tease that 'Red Dead' is coming to the NX and then Rockstar confirm it later on in the trailer.

Neogaf has been in chaos these past weeks, and its about time thpse guys got some peace :P

Believe me, this is only the beginning.

There'll be more questions than answers here, mark my words.

The wait is agonising. I didn't find it bad when we knew nothing, but now that I know it's coming, it's a million times worse.

40 minutes. Hype!

And thus begins the N-Europe Un-Civil War :p

I think the NX thread and Other NX thread should be renamed Team Iron Man and Team Cap, but lets hope nobody decides their gonna wreck cities over 1 old friend who's been trying to kill them and screw over all their new friends

Kind of fits the 'console war' strangely

All I want is a unified home/portable console. In my mind, both Nintendo and Sony have shown that supporting two consoles to an equal standard is impossible; one always suffers.

Bring on the One True Console, plz.

Here's hoping it's a simple console, no silly gimmick and focuses on the games. The games that define Nintendo.

It's going to be very hard for Nintendo to condense a year a half of hype, speculation, rumours, "leaks" etc into three minutes and have it live up to expectation. Here's hoping they manage it.

Truly baffled at how late on the day they have announced this it reminds me of when a game had a review embargo that only lifts the day of release and we all know how that works out. All I want is a console that I can take with me and I can play FIFA and PGA on, it's really not asking for much but somehow I don't think I'm going to get it. Come on Nintendo!

People need to remember, going in, that Nintendo isn't just going to be putting out a PS4/PS4/Scorpio equivalent.

It's going to be different. It's going to be quirky.

Don't care what it is, only care that it's not stupid and has good games.

Twitch in one tab, Nintendo youtube videos by date in another tab, Nintendo UK in the third tab, if all else fails come back here and shout at you lot.

People need to remember, going in, that Nintendo isn't just going to be putting out a PS4/PS4/Scorpio equivalent.

It's going to be different. It's going to be quirky.

It sounds obvious, but I bet someone here will be amazed when it is.

Why is Jones wearing a cowboy hat? :D

Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer this afternoon?

Wow, in all my time here, I've never seen a topic have this many people watching it.

The hype is definitely there!