NEurope
nekunando

Your 2015 Gaming Diary

Finally finished the main story of Borderlands the Pre Sequel on Sunday, on coop with my mate. It was pretty good, but the story fell a bit flat. Still, it felt good to complete a game!

Borderlands: The Pre Sequel

Now, I'm sure those of you who frequent this topic know how I tend to write entries, I name a game I recently played through, write up my thoughts of said game, provide probably too many pictures for the sake of hopefully making you smirk at your screen a little.

Sometimes I do a general rounding-up or I might follow some kind of theme. Depends on the game, really.

But today, I have to talk about the latest game I've finished... And that might be problematic...

header.jpg?t=1444396040

Looking at the "Other Consoles" section of this forum, it's safe to assume that the majority of you have no clue what this game is.

Undertale is a game that is available on Steam (PC), almost entirely developed by a bloke called Toby Fox. On the surface, it is a traditional Turn-based RPG.

Which leads me to the problematic issue, I refuse to say any more on what this game is.

If I were to say anything else, I'd know I would be ruining it for anyone who hasn't played it. And quite frankly, this game deserves to be played with as little prior knowledge as possible. So no, I won't explain my thoughts on it, I won't even hide my thoughts behind a spoiler tag.

I want you to listen very carefully, because I am being deadly serious now.

Undertale is a masterpiece.

If you don't play it, you are only cheating yourself.

Do not look up gameplay on Youtube.

Do not dismiss it because you don't like Turn-based RPG's.

Do not do any research on it's plot or gameplay mechanics.

Just play it.

Got that?

Lufia: The Legend Returns - GBC

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - WiiU (Not 100%)

Demon's Crest - SNES (Not 100%)

The World Ends With You - DS

Gunman Clive - 3DS

Gunman Clive 2 - 3DS

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - 3DS

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 3DS

Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe - 3DS

Banjo-Tooie - N64

Metroid Zero Mission - GBA (Not 100%)

Child of Light - Wii U (Single Character challenge)

Super Smash Bros - 3DS (Everything, baby!)

Super Mario World - SNES

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS (Credits seen)

Super Mario 64 - N64 (120 stars)

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - 3DS

Final Fantasy 8 - PS1

Tengami - WiiU

Earthbound Beginnings - NES

Puzzle & Dragons Z - 3DS

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition - 3DS

Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies - Wii

Pokemon Blue - GB

Kirby Dream Land 2 - GB

Kirby's Fun Pak - SNES

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - N64

Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land - GBA

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - GBA

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Wii

Super Smash Bros. - Wii U (100%)

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - DS

The Last Story - Wii

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise - Wii

Rhythm Paradise - DS

Shin Megami Tensei IV - 3DS

Super Mario Bros. - SNES (Super Mario All-Stars Version)

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - NGC

Super Mario Maker - WiiU

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows - 3DS

Undertale - PC

Yup it's true. Undertale is great stuff. I had it somewhat spoilt for me by some jerk online, don't be me. Go into it with as little prior knowledge as possible!

Should update my own doings I suppose, has been a while...

Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Earth (Easy, Normal and Hard modes beaten)

maxresdefault.jpg

It's that illustrious Holy Grail N64 Import that you all know and love! (or at least you should do!)

Classic arcade style action, where everything (and everyone!) explodes, in true Treasure Video Games fashion :D

Crazy high score chasing madness, with gameplay that's like rubbing your head while patting your stomach, while running on a treadmill going at 1,000 miles an hour!

Pure insanity with a sci-fi nonsensical excuse plot behind your back!

Also includes probably the coolest level in all of video game history, the Air Craft Carrier Level!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Short, sweet and with replay value through the roof! All the better that each difficulty level introduces new boss attack patterns and attacks too ;)

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

For those who got the game on Wii though, you really need to get that upgrade, if only for this...

The post doesn't lie. It is a GODSEND for this game! :D Suspend Saves are also much appreciated as you can now finally take breaks without having to die to save :D

Next on our list is...

The Beginner's Guide

header.jpg?t=1443787641

the-beginners-guide.jpg?w=600

From the creator of The Stanley Parable, anyone who is familiar with his previous work should have an idea of what they're in for. It's a "walking simulator" (to take charge of the derogatory term) that is more of an interactive story than a game. There isn't much in the way of actual gameplay here, but that's not the point. It's an explorative commentary on game development itself and is also a personal journey that relates to the creator and a friend he met in real life some years ago. Without spoiling anything, it's a personal account that makes you think about how you might approach real life relationships and the creative process behind creation.

Unlike The Stanley Parable, this one is not really a comedy (though it does have some comic relief elements sprinkled throughout). It may only be a couple of hours long or so, but it's an experience that'll definitely stick with you past its running time! Don't just watch it, go ahead and play it!

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 3D

21349731644_393cb03c7a.jpg

It's the classic fan favourite, now in THREEEEEE DEEEEEE!!!!

Most of you are probably familiar with this one, so all that's really worth mentioning is that the S3D effect is expertly handled as to be expected from M2. The Special Stages are a particular highlight! :D

I have always felt that Sonic 2 is a game of highs and lows though. It's a game that is definitely far better in its first half than its second. The first half is amazing, near flawless, but then you get to Hill Top Zone and things start to go downhill somewhat, with confusing and messy level layouts, some poor enemy placement, glitches and mediocre music in levels like Mystic Cave Zone. It is a game that went through a tumultuous development cycle , being the one and only game co-developed by both Japanese and American SEGA staff at STI and it shows (the developers constantly butted heads and ended up largely splitting into separate groups afterwards as a result). It's very uneven and that's a shame, because when it gets things right, it gets things RIGHT!

Because of that, it's probably my least favourite of the classic MD trilogy as a result. It's still a great game, but I always think it's a shame because it could've been so much more.

So with that...

Mario Golf Advance Tour

Golden Sun

Super Mario World

Layton VS Ace Attorney

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Kirby's Adventure Wii (100/200%)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (120 stars)

Tengami

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Yoshi's Island DS

DK King of Swing

Gunman Clive 2

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PC)

Strider (2014 - PC)

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Earthbound Beginnings

Ace Attorney Dual Destinies

Kirby & The Rainbow Curse

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

Metroid Zero Mission

Gunstar Heroes 3D, Normal and Hard Mode

Lots of other stuff I've been dabbling in, but those are all the ones I've actually finished. Other stuff like Sonic Colours which I got off a friend and it sucks as much as I remember it so I'm not gonna finish it. Ditto with NiGHTS: Journey into Dreams (shameful sequel material right there!)

Still haven't finished Billy Hatcher either, it's on the backburner right now. I may return to it at some point, but for now I've left it aside in favour of other games...

Speaking of which... I'm currently playing (not counting Pick-up-and-Play stuff)...

Shovel Knight: No Relics, No Health Upgrades, No Items, No Checkpoints replay playthrough. I'm nearly there!!!! I'm on the final level now, my shovel is blunt but my spirit is still not broken! I have been away from it for about a week now since Mario Maker has been eating up my time, but I intend to finish the job and dig the Enchantress a new grave before finally jumping into Plague of Shadows! And I will do it with the absolute most minimal run possible!

Pocky & Rocky With Becky: Never played it before, enjoying it so far! Good fun, but pretty tough! Story is hilarious BTW :laughing:

Fire Emblem GBA: (Lyn Normal difficulty, no deaths replay)

1575.jpg

Still on the backburner, but I'm slowly getting there. Have resetted more times than I can count :laughing:

Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon:

91jOtC43JdL._SL1500_.jpg

It's a clever mash up of two opposing dungeon crawler series and it works surprisingly well! It's tough, but manageable. If you're looking for a roguelike that isn't Eff You Hard and cleverly designed (or you're just a fan of the Etrian Odyssey series) why haven't you bought it yet!? It's great! :D

Kero Blaster (PC):

maxresdefault.jpg

Cute little shooter from the creator of Cave Story. Finally getting round to playing it, have put it off for a while (was promised a 3DS version that never materialised. Thanks Nicalis!) in the hopes that it would get released on Steam proper, but a content update was put out for it a couple of days ago, so screw it! Tired of holding out so I got it on Playism. Really fun linear style shooter that uses the same kind of run and gun action gameplay from his previous seminal work, but rather than it being a Metroidvania style title that is heavy on story, it is instead a Stage Clear level by level shooter with a more light hearted story.

Clever level design and a cool economy/weapon/health upgrade system make for a fun romp as you blast adorable little creatures in the face with your adorable little froggy man gun!

Has a rad soundtrack too :)

Edited by Dcubed

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I've never played an Uncharted game in my liiiife and think I might have spoiled this experience ever so slightly by playing the fantastic-fuckingawesome-Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. However, I did really enjoy this game still.

There were only a few bits that annoyed me or that I felt slightly meh about, which I've talked about in the Uncharted thread. Aside from that, I liked the humour in this, the gunplay, the puzzle solving (best bit) and the environment/s. Great game. Worth the wait.

Games of 2015

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Finished and Platinumed

Transistor - Finished

The Walking Dead Season One - Finished and Platinumed

inFAMOUS Second Son - good ending completed

Watchdogs - started in 2014, finally finished main story

The Walking Dead Season Two - Finished

The Order 1886 - Finished

BLOODBORNE - Finished

Never Alone - Finished

Hohokum - Finished

The Witcher 3 - Story (and many other quests!) completed

Journey - Finished

FlOw - Finished

Batman: Arkham Knight - Main story completed. Can't be arsed collecting all of the Riddler trophies

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture - Finished

Entwined - Finished

Uncharted - Finish

Just finished Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. As this was only my second Uncharted game, first being Golden Abyss, i kind of understood the mechanics of the game. Loved the island setting, the shooting was ok and the characters were great. Seeing how i missed out on the PS3, this was worth playing.

The Beginner's Guide

header.jpg?t=1443787641

Oh yeah! DUH! Forgot to mention this one. I played it before Undertale.

DCubed has pretty much said everything that needed to be said about it already.

Lufia: The Legend Returns - GBC

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - WiiU (Not 100%)

Demon's Crest - SNES (Not 100%)

The World Ends With You - DS

Gunman Clive - 3DS

Gunman Clive 2 - 3DS

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - 3DS

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 3DS

Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe - 3DS

Banjo-Tooie - N64

Metroid Zero Mission - GBA (Not 100%)

Child of Light - Wii U (Single Character challenge)

Super Smash Bros - 3DS (Everything, baby!)

Super Mario World - SNES

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS (Credits seen)

Super Mario 64 - N64 (120 stars)

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - 3DS

Final Fantasy 8 - PS1

Tengami - WiiU

Earthbound Beginnings - NES

Puzzle & Dragons Z - 3DS

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition - 3DS

Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies - Wii

Pokemon Blue - GB

Kirby Dream Land 2 - GB

Kirby's Fun Pak - SNES

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - N64

Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land - GBA

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - GBA

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Wii

Super Smash Bros. - Wii U (100%)

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - DS

The Last Story - Wii

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise - Wii

Rhythm Paradise - DS

Shin Megami Tensei IV - 3DS

Super Mario Bros. - SNES (Super Mario All-Stars Version)

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - NGC

Super Mario Maker - WiiU

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows - 3DS

The Beginner's Guide - PC

Undertale - PC

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 3D

21349731644_393cb03c7a.jpg

It's the classic fan favourite, now in THREEEEEE DEEEEEE!!!!

Most of you are probably familiar with this one, so all that's really worth mentioning is that the S3D effect is expertly handled as to be expected from M2. The Special Stages are a particular highlight! :D

I have always felt that Sonic 2 is a game of highs and lows though. It's a game that is definitely far better in its first half than its second. The first half is amazing, near flawless, but then you get to Hill Top Zone and things start to go downhill somewhat, with confusing and messy level layouts, some poor enemy placement, glitches and mediocre music in levels like Mystic Cave Zone. It is a game that went through a tumultuous development cycle , being the one and only game co-developed by both Japanese and American SEGA staff at STI and it shows (the developers constantly butted heads and ended up largely splitting into separate groups afterwards as a result). It's very uneven and that's a shame, because when it gets things right, it gets things RIGHT!

Because of that, it's probably my least favourite of the classic MD trilogy as a result. It's still a great game, but I always think it's a shame because it could've been so much more.

Very interesting. I've always felt like I was one of the few who didn't get on with Sonic 2 (despite very much wanting to), but now I'm hearing a few more viewpoints that are similar to my own.

Seems Sega of America had a more unforgiving attitude than Sega of Japan towards difficulty levels. As I understand it, they were responsible for making the (supposedly unwelcome) changes from Bare Knuckle III to Streets of Rage 3.

I've done enough (re)playing of Binding of Isaac. I've beaten Sheol with most characters and I feel burned out. I'll let it rest again.

Anyway, since I entered October playing a gory game, I'll try to keep to Halloween-themed games for the rest of the month. And it works well with the game I just bought:

Puzzle Agent 2

pa0.jpg

At least they changed the logo

Back in February, I played Puzzle Agent 1, and liked it, had a very eerie atmosphere about it.

The sequel is... more of the same. The exact same. Slightly worse, even, since the plot actually moved forward this time around, instead of basking on the weird atmosphere like the first entry. The puzzles are slightly trickier, though, a few of them involving knowledge of binaries and integrals, stuff that I appreciate.

It should be said, though: Telltale seems incapable of making a non-linear game. I mean, this is the story of an outsider exploring a town, but the game is written to have you meet specific people in a pre-determined order. So much for talking with the people we actually want to talk to.

This should've been included with the first game, I feel.

Played/Beat/Completed:

-Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb Beaten (Last played: 11th January)

-Hitman Contracts Beaten (2nd February)

-Sonic CD Completed (19th February)

-Puzzle Agent Completed (17th February)

-Teslagrad Completed (8th March)

-Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut Beaten (14th March)

-The Whispered World Completed (11th April)

-Rogue Legacy Beaten (6th May)

-Kirby's Dream Course Beaten (4th June)

-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Completed (7th June)

-Out There Somewhere Completed (26th June)

-Spelunky Beaten (29th June)

-Kuru Kuru Kururin Beaten (19th July)

-BEEP Completed (20th July)

-Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament Completed (8th August)

-Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator Completed (16th August)

-Polarity Beaten (19th August)

-Back to the Future: The Game Completed (27th August)

-A Bird Story Completed (24th September)

-Mega Man VII Completed (26th September)

-Camera Obscura Beaten (26th September)

-To the Moon: Sigmund Minisodes 1&2 Completed (28th September)

-Binding of Isaac (Round 2) Beaten (12th October)

-Puzzle Agent 2 Completed (13th October)

Currently Playing:

On Hold/Hiatus:

-Dragon Quest III

-Civilization V

Dropped:

-Enemy Mind Needs gamepad (25th March)

then you get to Hill Top Zone and things start to go downhill

I see what you did there...

I'll have to disagree on your actual point, though, as I prefer most of the latter stages. Hill Top is bland, true, but Aquatic Ruins is the one I don't like. (And Mystic Cave music is great, it's the good kind of weird)

Mystic Cave music is great, it's the good kind of weird..

The music in the multiplayer is so much better and filled with awesome memories.. even the dreaded inescapable pit of spikes :love:

While I love the Sonic games from the Mega Drive, I actually feel like they all suffer from less appealing levels the further you progress!

The music in the multiplayer is so much better and filled with awesome memories.. even the dreaded inescapable pit of spikes :love:

While I love the Sonic games from the Mega Drive, I actually feel like they all suffer from less appealing levels the further you progress!

Yup. The multiplayer music is way better!

But I'd say that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is pretty much perfect. About the only things I can say that are bad about it is the fact that the VS multiplayer is a bit dumbed down in comparison to Sonic 2's and that it has this little bastard standing in your way...

e1bc9338253fc9f7e238f37119b841a1-d6004mk.png

Other than that, it's more or less a perfect game :D

Edited by Dcubed

Finished the main and the Delta stories to Pokemon: Omega Ruby earlier. As a first time playing this game (have not played Ruby or Sapphire before), i thought the story was pretty good. I made sure to transfer 1 Pokemon from X over in the form of Riolu, but other than that, i used the in-game Pokemon. Wasn't too shabby, but it has encouraged me to finish off Soul Silver (which has been sitting in the box for some time now)

Yup. The multiplayer music is way better!

But I'd say that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is pretty much perfect. About the only things I can say that are bad about it is the fact that the VS multiplayer is a bit dumbed down in comparison to Sonic 2's and that it has this little bastard standing in your way...

Sonic 3 is great, with a much fairer mini-game than the 2nd entry too. I never had any problems with it, even playing it on the GameCube without save states.

I'd put them in this order:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog

2. Sonic 3 (with or without Knuckles)

3. Sonic 2

Finished the main and the Delta stories to Pokemon: Omega Ruby earlier. As a first time playing this game (have not played Ruby or Sapphire before), i thought the story was pretty good.

Fun little tidbit, Delta Episode in ORAS is a complete rip-off of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team's finale.

Obvious spoilers here, but it's an 8 year old DS game.

Except PMD did it way, way better.

Not just an excuse to show off Mega Ray.

It even had Deoxys being in that meteor, which you could find out through a post-story arc.

Anyway, if you enjoyed ORAS' story and haven't played B/W, you really should.

Fun little tidbit, Delta Episode in ORAS is a complete rip-off of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team's finale.

It even had Deoxys being in that meteor, which you could find out through a post-story arc.

B/W (and B2/W2) are already done, both were great games. Playing White, it was recommended by @Serebii of all people as a game to get back into Pokemon with.

To be fair, Deoxys and Meteors have been together since 2004, as has a relationship between Deoxys and Rayquaza :p

To be fair, Deoxys and Meteors have been together since 2004, as has a relationship between Deoxys and Rayquaza :p

And I still maintain that PMD represents it in a better way than most of the other games.

And not just Ray-Ray, but a lot of other Pokemon.

PMD Kyurem is best Kyurem.

Also, I still find the naming of Primal Groudon/Kyogre incredibly suspect when Primal Dialga has been around for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual 4th Gen remakes borrow some more ideas from PMD.

And I still maintain that PMD represents it in a better way than most of the other games.

And not just Ray-Ray, but a lot of other Pokemon.

PMD Kyurem is best Kyurem.

Also, I still find the naming of Primal Groudon/Kyogre incredibly suspect when Primal Dialga has been around for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual 4th Gen remakes borrow some more ideas from PMD.

To be fair, that's because the west screwed it up.

Primal Dialga is actually meant to be Dark Dialga (やみのディアルガ)

Whereas the primals are Genshi Groudon/Kyogre (ゲンシグラードン/ゲンシカイオーガ). Genshi meaning Primal, Primeval, Ancient etc. and Primal is the most logical translation of Genshi.

To be fair, that's because the west screwed it up.

Primal Dialga is actually meant to be Dark Dialga (やみのディアルガ)

Whereas the primals are Genshi Groudon/Kyogre (ゲンシグラードン/ゲンシカイオーガ). Genshi meaning Primal, Primeval, Ancient etc. and Primal is the most logical translation of Genshi.

Oh! Well, I learned something new today.

You say screwed up, but I personally think Primal sounds better than Dark.

Especially when Ninty games have a lot of "Dark" characters already.

Super Paper Mario has a "Dark Dark Boo" and that's hilarious!

Adding 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 to my list of games completed. Great game, bought back some memories. Did it in one sitting on my commute to work (kind of helped with a delayed train).

During my time away from this place I've finished a few games.

I picked up Klonoa (Vita) on the PS store for the Vita. It was only a couple of quid and figured it was worth a punt at the price. It's a great little title and while playing it I couldn't help but think that a 3DS version would look great, especially given how the stages rotatge and move in and out of the background.

image_zpsjfgkhjsr.jpg

image_zpstkxfmppm.jpg

image_zpscqhcsklg.jpg

I had Shantae & The Pirates Curse (Wii U) sitting on the backlog for a while, so decided to take on that next.

[miivrse]AYQHAAABAAAEVHhnYm-Ngw[/miiverse]

I picked up FIFA 15 (Vita) and got the platinum. I really didnt want to pick up FIFA 16 on the PS4 but still had the urge to play another FIFA game. Amazon were selling this for a fiver, so I snapped it up. It plays great and it does something amazing with the back touch panel. You use it as if the back panel is the goal net and touch where you want to shoot. You want to shoot at the top right? Then tap the top right of the panel. It felt great and not at all like a gimmick.

After that I played through Gunman Clive HD (Wii U).

I platinumed Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 (PS4). Great games. Loved playing through them again. The third game is certainly the weakest in the series, for me. It hops about too much for my liking. The second is still god tier, though. Fantastic story and plenty of action throughout.

Next up was Mario Golf 64 (Wii U VC).

Followed by nabbing the platinum on Wolfenstein: Old Blood (PS4). I started this in June, but only played through a couple of stages. The game is pretty meh, especially when you consider how great New Order was. Luckily the challenge maps lifted the game up to something special. They reminded me of playing the older CoD games on Veteran difficulty, with you having to take cover and ain for those headshots.

I'm currently working my way through DQ Heroes on the PS4 and OOT on the Wii U VC.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Also finished 3D Sonic the Hedgehog. Love the improvements they've made, enjoy the addition of the spin attack.

Finished another couple of games over the weekend.

First up is Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4) . Most of my thoughts are in the thread, over in the other console section, but I will say here that it's a brilliant game, that has been a joy to play. Soooooooooooo much better than Hyrule Warriors and I hope that if a sequel to that is ever green lit that they use DQH as a template, rather than using the original.

I'll still plugging away at it, despite finishing the story, as i'm gonna see if I can nab the platinum trophy.

Next up is Sonic 2 3D (3DS). Seemed rude not to play it after everyone else on here was. :D

It's a great game but i've always thought it was the worst out of the Megadrive Sonic games. The original holds a special place in my heart for being the first one I played, I then skipped this one and went straight on to 3, which I think it the best in the series. I played it on the Mega Drive at a mates house but never owned it myself until I bought Sonic Jam on the Sega Saturn.

Some of the music in the game is fantastic, with Chemical Plant Zone being my favourite. I love this guys version of it.

I have to say, some of the invincible boxes are in very questionable places. There were a few times where I would hit on only for me to have to go on a moving platform or in a tube. By the time the platforms had moved, or I exited the tube, the thing was already half used!

The special stages were a pain in the backside due to me dragging along Tails with me. Stupid fox kept being hit constantly off the bombs, which cost me many rings.

Also adding to my list of games completed. 3D Streets of Rage 1 and 2. Played the 1st in co-op mode, got to the final boss then we got shipped back to the 6th stage. But managed to do it solo later over the weekend. 2nd was done in solo, always loved that game.

Sonic 2 is my favourite. It was my first ever Sonic game and absolutely loved it!!