Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Direct (23rd October 23:00)

Serebii

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know now...thanks for rubbing my stupidity in my face :p

Well, if it helps, I recently spoke with a German woman who also got timezones confused, so maybe your nationwide clocks are wrong somehow :heh:

(On a more serious question, did you guys set your clocks back one hour recently? 'Cuz we haven't done that yet)

Will the European stream be available to watch on Youtube DIRECTLY afterwards or is there usually a long delay? I'd rather download and watch a little past midnight (while trying to stay spoiler free)

I think you can watch it immediately after it's over (at least the links posted in the Smash Bros thread say you can)

YES. Event Mode! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

And co-op.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Smash Tour!

I love it :laughing:

This will be an amazing drinking game :D

I can't get over the announcer :laughing: His voice is amazing and hilarious.

Voice chat..got a little excited...and the excitement got shot down instantly :(

Stage builder, though!

Edited by drahkon

Is this still going on? I forgot all about it, and just came home. I clicked the stream, but it starts in the middle of something, not at the beginning.

It just ended right this second. It was awesome! You're in for a treat.

Having to listen to the announcer's voice was tough work for the last half hour or so but despite not being hugely into Super Smash Bros, this game is looking very impressive with a riciulous amount of content :eek:

I may now look into picking up the 3DS version in an attempt to make use of the promotion to get a second 3DS game as I believe my brother's 3DS code is still available to register :hehe:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!