N-Europe

Play Nintendo - Announcing Nintendo @ E3 2014

Serebii

As much as I want to disagree with the idea of the likelihood of a MM remake being the 3DS title in question that's getting a Q&A, it's the most likely conclusion.

It's either a new IP or a remake of an old game. I can't see the point of a q&a otherwise. Unless it's a reboot of a really old, obscure Nintendo IP.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather they made a spiritual sequel than a remake to MM. As much as I love it, it has been released in various forms over the years and I must have fully completed it at least 2-3 times.

Nowhere near as much as Ocarina of Time has. That game has been pumped over the years, including OoT 3D.

I'd love a spiritual sequel and maybe it can happen. If A Link To The Past gets one, why can't Majora's Mask?

It could also be Nintendogs, Cats and Guinea Pigs.

We've known for a while it's Nintendog's Benny. People thought that Nintendo Direct was a joke, but it was a covert leak I tell you, Nintendo just recently officially announced the figures for the Wii Fuck U software after all!

• 2 weeks later...
That's Pacific Time, right? 8 hours difference...

Yeah, so for us in the UK it's

Tuesday, June 10: 19:35 – 00:00

Wednesday, June 11: 17:15 – 2:00

Thursday, June 12: 17:30 – 1:00

The Smash stream starts right after the Tuesday one, btw

Those are a lot longer than I expected. What are they going to do in all that time?

They'll be playing through all of the announced games.

Even before any announced titles we'll have info on games like Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, X, Fire Emblem and Smash...3-4 more new titles on top of that and it should make for a fantastic E3.

They'll be playing through all of the announced games.

Even before any announced titles we'll have info on games like Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, X, Fire Emblem and Smash...3-4 more new titles on top of that and it should make for a fantastic E3.

This is the first time in a long while that I'm genuinely excited for Nintendos E3 offerings. The list you posted already has me hyped and add into the mix some Zelda footage and a bunch of 3DS games and we have a winner.

The whole Smash Bros tourney and the Treehouse stuff should be fantastic as well. I'm glad I took the week off work ( do it every year ) to watch it all.

1 week to go....

I presume they'll be playing through the demos multiple times and having long interviews with developers, then.

From what I've read on a Swedish site, there will be interviews. But there would be no purpose to play through the same demo multiple times.

It's not like it's TV, where you have to show the same episode of a show three times a week for those who missed it the first time around: it'll all be available online afterwards, to be seen by anyone who wants at any time they want.

I'm convinced there'll be lots of games. There has to be, atless Nintendo have secretly shut down a bunch of internal studios. The question is, how many will be for the Wii U, and how many of those will be exciting (IE, not in the vein of the "Wii insert-noun-or-verb-here"-series of games).