Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Meetup 2014(le planning thread) - 23rd August 2014

Rummy

So, it's almost March and summer is approaching(no matter what Nintendo might tell you) - it's about time folks'd be starting to think about getting together for a good ol' IRL chinwag and ting. Or me, at least.

So wagwaaaaaaaaaan! It's 2014, and I want to see your faces during it - are we going to make it happen?

Will we london again(I'll never object to this) or be adventurous and venture elsewhere? What do people think/want? I worry London is tired for the folks who travel, but if no...then let's cockpit it?!

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @jayseven @Ashley @Daft @Zell @Goron_3 @Sheikah @MoogleViper @Twozzok @Yvonne

EDIT: A spreadsheet of dates/availability as usual. I definitely cannot do the weekend of 26th july due to cousin's wedding :( 14th June and July 21st less preferable, for me personally.

Availability Spreadsheet:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajo3yMtxVbhbdFFKX2ktVVE2R2RMTERPVGJ1clhramc&usp=sharing

Edited by Rummy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London is much easier for me to get to, so that is my preferred location.

This is why London is still the best place to have it. Even though it can be a bit of a trek for some, it's still the easiest place for most people to get to due to it being the capital.

It has everything: transport to/around the place, a huge variety of things to do and plenty of choice of accommodation.

The only thing it's missing is some sort of frozen yogurt dispensary...

1077805_406847182757708_68564149_o.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!