NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe Meetup 2014(le planning thread) - 23rd August 2014

So, it's almost March and summer is approaching(no matter what Nintendo might tell you) - it's about time folks'd be starting to think about getting together for a good ol' IRL chinwag and ting. Or me, at least.

So wagwaaaaaaaaaan! It's 2014, and I want to see your faces during it - are we going to make it happen?

Will we london again(I'll never object to this) or be adventurous and venture elsewhere? What do people think/want? I worry London is tired for the folks who travel, but if no...then let's cockpit it?!

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @jayseven @Ashley @Daft @Zell @Goron_3 @Sheikah @MoogleViper @Twozzok @Yvonne

EDIT: A spreadsheet of dates/availability as usual. I definitely cannot do the weekend of 26th july due to cousin's wedding :( 14th June and July 21st less preferable, for me personally.

Availability Spreadsheet:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajo3yMtxVbhbdFFKX2ktVVE2R2RMTERPVGJ1clhramc&usp=sharing

Edited by Rummy

I'm in.

London always gets my vote, since it is the capital and all.

Also: We NEED to do Passage Del Terror this year. It's the best shit ever. @ReZ will back me up on this.

London, or somewhere else?

Classic London, fun 'n games in the cockpit followed by some kind of pub/arcade antics.

Or if anyone has a suggestion for somewhere else I am easily pleased.

I'll be moving to London in a short while, so you can most likely count me in, if it happens in London.

I have no holiday plans as of yet so any weekend is good for me. Preferably not the 2 weeks of Wimbledon.

Don't know where I'll be living come June, so not sure what best venue is. Maybe set up a poll with a few different locations? Probably best to stick to cities. Birmingham and Nottingham are fairly central. There's also Manchester and Leeds.

We had a meetup in Sheffield once.

That was pretty sweet.

Plus at least 7 N-E members living here.

Just sayin :D

That was pretty sweet.

Can you/Rummy add a poll with all of those options?

I probably wouldn't come if it was somewhere other than London as I'd tie it into a weekend trip down.

I'd probably only really want to go to London for it.

Well London seems like a good place with people! Would like nice to put more faces to names too.

That was pretty sweet.

Are there really 7 in Sheffield!?

Who??

Was thinking about this the other day. I'm up for it as always, dates have been marked in said spreadsheet. London is much easier for me to get to, so that is my preferred location.

A month-long trip to the US in July might prove problematic for my attendance, but so far I appear to be available on the most popular date!

London is much easier for me to get to, so that is my preferred location.

This is why London is still the best place to have it. Even though it can be a bit of a trek for some, it's still the easiest place for most people to get to due to it being the capital.

It has everything: transport to/around the place, a huge variety of things to do and plenty of choice of accommodation.

The only thing it's missing is some sort of frozen yogurt dispensary...

1077805_406847182757708_68564149_o.jpg

But, we made up for it. After all, Bradley Cooper was there

1073983_407250892717337_1881014348_o.jpg