Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyrule Warriors

Ashley

Zelda trailer

Zelda looks fun to play as.

DLC Costumes

dl_link_01.jpg

Wow, something really looks off in that image.

I would've loved to play as Zant, he's a psycho!

Agreed, hoped he was playable as soon as it was reveal.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have Lana be able to turn enemies into Goddess Cubes; then later on you find the treasure chests that they've opened up and they give you little figurines of the enemies she's killed that you can collect in the Nintendo Gallery from Wind Waker :)

Damn... seemingly nothing can kill my hype for this game, not even Lana being a throwaway character who doesn't even belong in the Zelda universe at any stretch of the imagination.

;)

I mean if they wanted to have a blue haired character from the Zelda series then why not have Nayru as she was presented in the Oracle games but with some kind of bespoke armour.

nayru.jpg

That would have worked well I'd have thought, she could use her harp as her main weapon, they could still do the 'cube' attack thing as well if they wished, just swap Lana out for Nayru... job done! :p

Ah well, nothing will change now, the game will still be good I'm sure but yeah... Lana isn't the worst character I've seen but she really doesn't fit in that well.

Damn... seemingly nothing can kill my hype for this game, not even Lana being a throwaway character who doesn't even belong in the Zelda universe at any stretch of the imagination.

;)

I mean if they wanted to have a blue haired character from the Zelda series then why not have Nayru as she was presented in the Oracle games but with some kind of bespoke armour.

nayru.jpg

That would have worked well I'd have thought, she could use her harp as her main weapon, they could still do the 'cube' attack thing as well if they wished, just swap Lana out for Nayru... job done! :p

Ah well, nothing will change now, the game will still be good I'm sure but yeah... Lana isn't the worst character I've seen but she really doesn't fit in that well.

Well, in Skyward Sword, the places named after Nayru were Lanayru.

Take from that what you will...

Well, in Skyward Sword, the places named after Nayru were Lanayru.

Take from that what you will...

Damn, I was just about to point that out!

If she turns out to be Nayru, that would be a ridiculously clever move on Tecmo's part.

It makes me wonder if Aonuma suggested Lana or whether it was Tecmo...

Can we expect characters called "Eldi" and "Nore", now?

I think that might be pushing it...

Chances are, this is just a coincidence. But I would be pleasantly surprised if that was the intention. I mean, maybe they tried to make characters like that, but decided that Lana was the most believable name.

Not the best trailer... but it still hasn't diminished my hype for the title. :)

As Cube mentioned her voice is annoying, hopefully English voice over will sort that but yes I must admit even I was thinking 'Where are the swarms of bees?' etc as Dcubed mentioned, missed opportunity so we can only hope that there might be more moves as DLC but even so. :(

It'll still be good though. : peace:

Wow, honestly amazed at the severe lack of bees in there.

But remember, each character has multiple weapons. (Link has the Fire Rod, Master Sword, stuff like that.)

Maybe bees are just too awesome to give you straight away?

There's still hope!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!