Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

Already own Invisible, Inc. and Stories: The Path of Destinies. Still haven't dived into either of those :laughing: I should stop buying games...

Hyper Void and Color Guardians look quite interesting. VVVVVV I've played on PC years ago. Fun game.

Tiny Troopers Join Ops looks meh. ::shrug:

No platinum either. :nono:

Invisible, Inc., Stories: The Path of Destinies and Color Guardians have one, though.

Stories' Platinum is quite easy, I think.

Invisible's...no idea, I think the higher difficulties are tough.

Color Guardians'...not a clue. It does look like a game the lady and I could enjoy, though :D

Invisible Inc. puts up a hefty challenge even on the lowest difficulty setting. And as you crank the difficulty up, it really does start kicking your ass for the tiniest of mistake or for not planning your moves and actions well. From what I hear, going for the platinum on that is pretty hard going because of the Endless Plus mode. The randomised nature of the levels also makes it a bit harder to pick up patterns.

Still, it's a fantastic game and it was definitely worth the money I paid for it back in April as I enjoyed the hell out of it despite the difficulty.

Personally looking forward to trying Stories: The Path of Destinies as it's something I've kept thinking of picking up for the last couple of months when it's been on sale. If I've remembered correctly, I believe it requires a minimum of 4 play throughs for the platinum for those interested.

• 4 weeks later...

^ Yeah, it's a fantastic game. Great atmosphere, addictive progression, and has that rare thing in a videogame of making you feel like a bastard for doing immoral things.

Glad i didn't get Titan Souls and This War is Mine, both games i'm interested in.

I got them both already! Damn. Titan Souls is the perfect Plus game - I played a couple hours and found it quite frustrating, but it's pretty charming and I can people having a lot of fun with it if they put up with it.

• 1 month later...
What does Cross Buy mean?

It means if you bought it, you'd be really fucking cross because you get it for free now!

I've just stopped even downloading these now. Can't remember the last good one; doesn't do anything for me. I can't even remember the last time I went online even.... a few games of FIFA every so often.... Need to get back into battlefront i think!!

mnd68.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!