Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

Anybody up for boosting Tropico 5 multiplayer trophies sometime? @Hero\-of\-Time? :D

I can do it. Wasn't sure I was going to platinum it, but if I get the multiplayer ones out of the way I'm a lot closer.

Haven't done more than the first two mission, but I've completed one sandbox game I had a lot of fun with.

13164318_10207930695398955_7254639666772801039_n.jpg?oh=c7e13e140f9dbd43a9bd0352c5720fe0&oe=57AE52CC

It looks worse than it shows. Almost a quarter is homeless(I guess building skryscrapers for poor, homeless people is bad city management :P), almost 200 are unemployed with 200 jobs available.

But it's fun though and I wil try again later or see if I can solve the issues with the current city.

Can it wait though? Uncharted 4 is out tomorrow unless we can do it right now.

Edited by Tales

Can it wait though? Uncharted 4 is out tomorrow unless we can do it right now.

It can definitely wait. Uncharted 4 being the main reason for me too :D

Not sure if I'm free over the weekend, though. I'll get back to you : peace:

• 3 weeks later...
I've not played any of those games before, and haven't played a basketball game in years! So actually kind of looking forward to that. :hehe:

Same. Here again the online aspect may give good value to NBA - don't think me or my mates have really ever played an NBA game much, but as we're all PS+ folks we can probably just have a chuckle with it playing against each other whereas it wouldn't phase me much otherwise!

Anyone seen Powers? It's a tv show available on the Store for streaming. Free if you own Plus. Only seen the pilot so far but it looks promising.

Kept seeing the ads but not the show - think it's airing on a slightly obscure channel over here(plus, Live TV? pfft, who does that anyone eh!) - so actually very interested! May give it a crack next time I'm at a loss of what to watch. Hadn't realised it was based off a comic book either(thanks @Shorty) which gives me a bit more motivation to watch it!

• 2 weeks later...

I gave NBA 2K16 a go yesterday and had absolutely no idea what I was doing. :D

I've not played a basketball game since NBA Action 95, so that's over 20 years ago! Oh my...

The presentation of it all seemed pretty good. I liked the pre-game, mid-game and post-game discussions and the interviews, too. The commentary seemed pretty great from what I saw. If I was still into basketball, I bet I'd be loving this.

I gave NBA 2K16 a go yesterday and had absolutely no idea what I was doing. :D

I've not played a basketball game since NBA Action 95, so that's over 20 years ago! Oh my...

The presentation of it all seemed pretty good. I liked the pre-game, mid-game and post-game discussions and the interviews, too. The commentary seemed pretty great from what I saw. If I was still into basketball, I bet I'd be loving this.

I find it difficult to get into certain sports games where I'm not entirely aware of all of the rules and how to play :heh:

As far as basketball games go, NBA Jam on the Wii is about as deep as I've got! I keep meaning to give NBA 2K on the Dreamcast and NBA Courtside 2002 on Gamecube a proper go at some stage as I own both but I haven't got round to either yet :grin:

I find it difficult to get into certain sports games where I'm not entirely aware of all of the rules and how to play :heh:

As far as basketball games go, NBA Jam on the Wii is about as deep as I've got! I keep meaning to give NBA 2K on the Dreamcast and NBA Courtside 2002 on Gamecube a proper go at some stage as I own both but I haven't got round to either yet :grin:

I forgot about Courtside! That's actually the last Basketball game I played.

I used to be reeeeeally into Basketball and adopted the Indianna Pacers as my team of choice...mainly because I thought that their logo was fucking ace.

IndianaPacers-1.jpg

I kinda wish I was still into it as it provided me with some awesome memories. I felt really rusty playing 2k16 and just felt incredibly overwhelmed with the pace of the game. The younger me would have absolutely loved it, including all the neat little touches like I mentioned earlier. Tempted to give it a go again and see if I grow into it.

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!