NEurope
bryanee

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

That's not really surprising. Although it means that it will likely be out at the same time as Tomb Raider 2.

So...are Sony releasing any first party games the second half of this year?

Not surprising, if true. A lot of industry people have said they would be REALLY surprised if it hit at the end of the year. If it doesn't hit though, just what the hell are they gonna release as their big Fall game?

EDIT: Bah. Seen that it has been confirmed. :(

Uncharted Definitive Collection must be on the way then....

Edited by Hero-of-Time

This is surely a good thing though?

More time in development will mean a more polished product, also we have had The Last of Us Remastered so it's not as if Naughty Dog haven't had any output on the PS4 yet, indeed it was my first time playing through the game and I enjoyed every minute of it. : peace:

If they were to release Uncharted Trilogy HD though I'd gladly pick it up just for the chance to experience them all again, in addition to some more multiplayer perhaps which they could use a testing ground for Uncharted 4, yes of course it's still a slight blow that it won't be coming out this year but it will surely be worth the wait... it's not as if there aren't any games coming out on the PS4 this year, far from it! :D

Plus E3 is only mere months away. ;)

So...are Sony releasing any first party games the second half of this year?

Perhaps Last Guardian.

I wouldn't suppose that was true since if they hadn't gone exclusive Uncharted wouldn't now be competing with them. They're probably kicking themselves. Microsoft on the other hand...

I wasn't expecting this to arrive this year anyway, always thought it was a long shot.

REZ just heard the news...

hanging-man-window-cling.jpg

No joke, I almost swerved our car when Ine told me that Tomb Raider was Xbox One exclusive after picking her up from a long day at work.

Hopefully we'll be able to play both! Even if it is in 2016. Hmm.

Not only one don't we get Tomb Raider, but no Uncharted this year either. Luckily there are other major releases this year, like FFXV and KHIII. Hopefully. If they get delayed too I don't know what's left for me in the second half.

Not only one don't we get Tomb Raider, but no Uncharted this year either. Luckily there are other major releases this year, like FFXV and KHIII. Hopefully. If they get delayed too I don't know what's left for me in the second half.

*insert picture of Fry with not sure if serious plastered on it*

There's no way in hell either of them are getting a release this year, especially KH3. If we're lucky FFXV will get a Japanese release but even that's a stretch.

It's missing the movement fail :laughing:

Looks freaking amazing. Really hope the final game runs as smoothly as this.

It's missing the movement fail :laughing:

Looks freaking amazing. Really hope the final game runs as smoothly as this.

This had my jaw on the floor. :o

Can't quite get my head around the level of detail that's going on with this, absolutely incredible. :awesome:

Naughty Dogs transitions from what you assume to be cutscenes to gameplay never cease to amaze me. I was stunned last night.

Is the Uncharted Collection just a straight port of the PS3 games or did they improve the visuals? The four games look fun and are tempting me to get a PS4.

Is the Uncharted Collection just a straight port of the PS3 games or did they improve the visuals? The four games look fun and are tempting me to get a PS4.
New all it would take is a little colour Ronnie ;)

They've had this to say...

The team at Bluepoint Games is incomparable regarding their portfolio of achievements and remastered releases, and we’ve been working closely with them to bring over our engine to make Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection an exemplary game.

That means not only allowing you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models, but they’re also working on a range of improvements and additions across all three games.

We put together the list of these improvements and additions based on countless forum posts, messages, Tweets, and even through personal conversations we’ve had with a number of you over the years. More on these specifics in future updates.

So much colour! The demo they showed on stage looked absolutely fantastic tbf. Good to hear they're not half-arsing the collection, I'll definitely pick it up with a PS4 in a few months.

:D 'the 10 mins that followed the demo were most impressive action sequence in any game'

Edited by Retro_Link

Tech wise this was the most impressive thing at e3.

Cant wait.

Just watching Giant Bomb's live show from last night and Cowboy from Naughty Dog is on it talking about what happened at the conference with them not being able to control it. Apparently they think it was simply just the controller stopped working but it turns out that they didnt just switch to a pre-made video, thats still someone playing it live, they just had to scramble to connect up the backup dev kit they brought.