NEurope
bryanee

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

I'm getting into the multiplayer quite a bit - so if anyone fancies playing together drop me a message. (Rowan146)

Still loving the multiplayer but currently looking for a few others to play ranked matches with. Is anybody interested or shall I go to the Push Square forums instead?

Here's a wee vid I made today : peace:

Still loving the multiplayer but currently looking for a few others to play ranked matches with. Is anybody interested or shall I go to the Push Square forums instead?

Here's a wee vid I made today : peace:

Free horde mode coming next month!

Super exciting news but will anybody on here play it?

I play Uncharted 4 multiplayer regularly and have played one person from N-europe once.

So is anybody here seriously going to play this?

222Czve.gif

I was really into the multiplayer for a while, but then one of the patches completely killed it. Ended up losing relics and my gameplay records for some bizarre reason, both of which really put me off playing it again. :hmm:

Downloading Uncharted 4 co-op survival patch right now.

I'm so excited, can't wait to play with all the other gamers on the forum.

Oh wait *turns off naïve mode*

Too bad none of you cunts will play it.

38759239.jpg

Oh right, so this is a co-op mode against CPU enemies. :)

This is more like my kind of mode, I can't promise when but I'll try and make an effort to play this one, it looks fantastic. :D

Borrowed my nephew's copy of this today. Well, in truth I started playing at his and got so immersed I had to steal it and go back home. I played solidly for around eight hours today. A great game. It's gorgeous to look at, fun to climb and shoot and although the story is a bit clichéd, it works and gets pretty intense at times. 

Never played an Uncharted game before but now I;m thinking about pre-ordering the new one!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, somme said:

Borrowed my nephew's copy of this today. Well, in truth I started playing at his and got so immersed I had to steal it and go back home. I played solidly for around eight hours today. A great game. It's gorgeous to look at, fun to climb and shoot and although the story is a bit clichéd, it works and gets pretty intense at times. 

Never played an Uncharted game before but now I;m thinking about pre-ordering the new one!

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. :)

I'd say that Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is looking to be well worth picking up, even if you haven't played the earlier games.

Though, that too is easily remedied with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection which I'm guessing you might be considering purchasing at some point? ;) 

I can definitely recommend the series so far anyway. :peace: