N-Europe

My Princess Peach Cosplay! #^_^#

Princess Peach

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahahaha! Excellent find.

or a set charge of £9.75 I will perform a pose of your choice and the photo is yours to keep! You may want me to mimic a classic Peach action or hold up a sigh with your name on saying how much YOU rock! Or perhaps you require a picture for your website or blog? I have Nintendo-themed props such as huge chain chomps, bullet bills and bob-ombs! The possibilities are endless! You may even want to fool people into thinking I’m your girlfriend!

(I will perform NON-adult poses only. One photo per request).

Hubba Bubba.

wow! excellent princess peach, how long does it take to put something like that together?! my faves would probably be the two with you holding nintendo characters, or the pose of you holding the two poles, very elegant ;) lol.

well done, any other costumes you;ve done? you must love hallowe'en!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm writing a script for a film about Cosplay. A female Elvis impersonator goes on a mission to find Elvis as she is convinced he was upducted by aliens. He friends include various people from cosplay including someone dressed up as a Chibimon (like Pikachus), a fat girl dressed up as Sarah Hutchcroft (like Lara Croft), someone called Mr. 5 (man with a box on his head) and a man dressed up as a made up anime character called Junken X.