N-Europe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Cube

£43.95 here and you get a physical version. Also 2% cashback on Quidco.

You may as well wait a bit to see if better deals pop up (or to see if discount codes pop up for that website).

I'll probably wait, but I'm not one to trade in games. It's nice to have things digital these days, no disc swapping. :D

What type of game is this? Is it a RPG? Adventure? Multiplayer? Obviously being a previous Nintendo only gamer I don't have a clue.

It's an Action/Adventure RPG style game. No multiplayer featured, but seeing as the final incarnation is getting on for 200 hours long, i don't believe it would need multiplayer.

I've read the first book and was part way through the first game. So last night I decided to go back to the game, I'm only up to Chapter 2 it turns out after 30 hours. So I've decided I'm going to try and main line it through the game so I've at least finished that before 3. Two can wait, there seem to be enough recap videos doing the rounds that I will make do with that. I'm stuck in an overly complicated investigation quest that's instantly made me remember why I gave up playing but I think I've trudged through so enough that it's about to come to and end. Downloaded this guide to help me find the shortest route through the game;

http://www.resonant.org/games/witcher/thewitcher_gameguide.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
Omggg, less than a month to go.

I'm getting nervous about it. Worried it'll turn out to be terrible or something...this month is going to drag.

I know I'm getting excited. Gonna finish off Bloodborne this weekend but I'll have always have FIFA to fall back on and to plug any gaps.

It's probably the most hyped I've been about a game for some time (Bloodborne was more of a curiosity as I hadn't played Dark Souls or similar games before it). Surely it can't disappoint....: peace:

Pre ordered it at Gamestop for PS4. I have never played the first two games, but based on the little I have seen from videoes, it is looking out to be the Skyrim I have been waiting for. Looking forward to trying it out.

It runs so smoothly :yay:

Cannot fucking wait. As soon as I pick this up I will quit social life :laughing:

Edit: Another PS4 Gameplay video

2398122-3635749170-innxo.gif

I know what my first 30-100 hours will look like: Ignore every main quest available, do all the side stuff and explore everything :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

Is anyone getting this for the PC?

PC for me ;). Already pre-bought it, and I'm hyped as hell! I'm currently playing through the second one, and I'm about 75% done with it. And then I got GTA :P. Whoops. Goodbye social life, and I really hope my girlfriend don't leave me....