N-Europe

Forum Shuffle

Ashley

I don't think a single person has discussed the controls in the Wii U threads for Arkham City/Assassin's Creed III/etcetera, and I really don't see how that would be an issue anyway? If I want to complain about how horrible the keyboard and mouse controls are in Assassin's Creed III, I'd hope most people would be smart enough to know that I'm not talking about the Wii U version!

What I meant was, the Wii U has entirely different aspects (touchscreen controls, extras on the screen in front of you etc) which are not present at all on Xbox/PS3.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why people can't discuss that in the same thread as people are discussing other versions of the game? You wouldn't start a separate thread for the Xbox 360 version of a game if it had exclusive DLC. Or if a game had Kinect/Move controls. Chances are that only exclusive Wii U games will use the extra screen in any really meaningful way, anyway.

In my utopian vision of one thread per game, the differences between versions would just encourage discussion, not detract from it. :p

Sorry for having to turn the forum off for a while for this. Hope I didn't disrupt anyone's Friday afternoon procrastinations, I know how important that is!

I had a very slow Friday afternoon at work cause of this forum tidy up :angry:

[/jokes] good work guys :)

Well we... we just combined them. Basically there wasn't much going on in the 3DS board. We've made little icons now (like the one at the top of this post) to try and make it clear which ones are for the 3DS.

If Neogaf works and just has one gaming board and is one of the busiest gaming forums there is, I'm sure it will work here.

As part of the forum shuffle we have just finished the process of freshening up the mod team with new faces as some of the older mods have gone out to stud :)

Please welcome new whip holders who you should fear while posting!

@\-Dem0\-, @lostmario

@Fierce_LiNk is basically just coming out of retirement to be remodded (he didn't liek being put out to stud I guess) and @Cube is now pulling double duties as main site and now forum staff.

Edited by Mokong

As part of the forum shuffle we have just finished the process of freshening up the mod team with new faces as some of the older mods have gone out to stud :)

Please welcome new whip holders who you should fear while posting!

@\-Dem0\-, @lostmario

@Fierce_LiNk is basically just coming out of retirement to be remodded (he didn't liek being put out to stud I guess) and @Cube is now pulling double duties as main site and now forum staff.

Silly Mokong, it's spelled M-o-o-g-l-...

...oh.