Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U / Switch

darkjak

Especially as no doubt many will be buying a Switch at the same time. You're talking close to £450 for the console and one game.

Plus £55 for all five amiibo

Plus whatever price Bomberman is (because if you don't buy Bomberman at launch then you suck)

Trailer looked fantastic but I'm pretty concerned about how they are characterising Zelda. She's one of Nintendo's strong female characters and her being all sobby and pathetic just feels out of sync with my tastes now. I'm sure it's very popular in Japan but "no thanks!" to Japanese school drama levels of crying for me.

WAIT £160?! Fuck right off! i thought it said £89.99!?!

EDIT

Wait the US version (exactly the same) is $130 even if you add 20% tax thats $156 which is NOT £160

fucking UK retailer TAX "oh um higher taxes, um exchange rates, um bend over and take it"

2ND EDIT:

Is that pricing correct? the news outlets i've seen have it listed as £89.99 including the master sword

AmazonLinkle have it for £89.99 and the image shown has it showing the sword included, although doesn't show the case and map

Might pre-order it to be safe, but cancel it as the UK special edition hardly seems worth it - i'd have actually liked the map and case more

Edited by Agent Gibbs

WAIT £160?! Fuck right off! i thought it said £89.99!?!

EDIT

Wait the US version (exactly the same) is $130 even if you add 20% tax thats $156 which is NOT £160

fucking UK retailer TAX "oh um higher taxes, um exchange rates, um bend over and take it"

2ND EDIT:

Is that pricing correct? the news outlets i've seen have it listed as £89.99 including the master sword

AmazonLinkle have it for £89.99 and the image shown has it showing the sword included, although doesn't show the case and map

Might pre-order it to be safe, but cancel it as the UK special edition hardly seems worth it - i'd have actually liked the map and case more

Yeah, the price is now £89.99, which is more inline with what SEs usually cost. It must have been a placeholder price.

So so good. This is going to be a masterpiece! :D

Yep, and Mario. God it's annoying. If the thing was £250, the accessories were remotely reasonably priced, online was OS and not app and Mario Kart had new race tracks and wasn't fuckign over Wii U owners I think it'd all be incredible....

Yep, and Mario. God it's annoying. If the thing was £250, the accessories were remotely reasonably priced, online was OS and not app and Mario Kart had new race tracks and wasn't fuckign over Wii U owners I think it'd all be incredible....

Couldn't agree more!!

I've managed to not say anything about this yet, so...

...this game looks awesome. I mean, "has the potential to be the best game: period." awesome. It looks very childlike with the use of shading and art style, yet it seems to have a very dark undertone, which will more than likely lead to a great narrative. It feels and looks like Studio Ghibli, and is made by Nintendo using the Legend of Zelda. COULD MY BODY BE ANY MORE READY?!