N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Retro_Link

I didn't try the Hero mode in SS, but I know the gist of it. Very good inclusion to put it here from the start. Still, I played the crap out of the original, so I'm probably not gonna get this. Same as with Ocarina 3DS, enough is enough.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hero Mode at the start!? Don't mind if I do! Will be nice to actually have a chance at dying in this game :D

I wonder if the self portraits might also appear in the Nintendo Gallery as secret figurines. That would be awesome! (And I can think of a good few sneaky scene specific ones that they could tuck in there too... ;) )

Yes it's gold. Not majorly impressed, it's pretty minimal and they've done nothing it appears with the console. Would prefer more gold. Is it possible to do a scratch proof gold console and gamepad? You know like how the gold Wii remote and classic controller pro has a thin layer of gold paint and removes easily but the white and black versions are coloured the whole way through and scratching doesn't affect the look. They could have at least done gold buttons and thumb sticks.

Yeah I guess it coulda been a little more gold. I think the buttons letters will be gold as will all the branding and 'START' etc. But it actually would have been pretty sweet to have at least had a gold game pad with black trim - something a bit more special.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!