N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Absolutely gutted about PSN I had promised my kids minecraft online and it didn't happen.

Blame the idiot kids with too much time in their hands. There must be a bunch of people with a Xbox One just sitting there like a brick as you need the net just to use it for the first time.

Is the PS4 like that as well? Honestly can't remember.

Awesome paid service that seems to be down a quarter of the time.... *plays smash brothers online*

My nephews got a ps4 for fifa and now we can't play. Boo. But at least they have one, though my brother wasn't happy about spending 55 on a controller and having to pay 40 just to play me online :)

Have you not learned anything from the Wii U thread Hero with comments like that. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.

:heh:

I got a ps4 today! Can't even fucking sign in to do anything!

But it's fine, I'll eat chocolate instead.

It's all fair banter in these parts. Everyone has a laugh and nobody gets personal. :)

Shame about your PS4. So is it like the Xbox where you can't play anything unless you sign in first? Or can you play stuff on it but you just want to connect to your profile?

It's all fair banter in these parts. Everyone has a laugh and nobody gets personal. :)

Shame about your PS4. So is it like the Xbox where you can't play anything unless you sign in first? Or can you play stuff on it but you just want to connect to your profile?

I'll take your word for it ;) hah.

And you can play boxed games yeah. I have the Last of Us to play, but there's something about playing it when I'm not connected that I don't like. Plus I want to sign in, check out the store, get my PS Plus subscription going, all that stuff. I find that all part of the fun with a new console.

In fairness, I need to find somewhere for it to go anyway. My PS3 has come off my shelf now but it was stood vertical and I don't have a stand for the Ps4 for 3 reasons.

1. Had no idea I was getting one so couldn't prepare for stuff like that.

2. Not read good things about it being vertical anyway.

3. The white stand seems to be like gold dust so looks like if I wanted one I'd have to import. Or buy the black one. But that would forever annoy me that it was black and the console is white ha.

In all honesty though, I wanted to just set up the console online and download Thomas was Alone again. I played it on the One a few days back and loved it and would happily do it all again on PS4.

Is Tomb Raider worth getting? I've already got it on Steam but I've not finished it and it's on sale on PSN if I could get on this is.

The answer is yes. It's one of my favourite games of the last few years. :D

Also, these Lizard Squad folk are lame. Nowt better to do on Christmas Day except ruin somebody else's?

If it's the same people behind the DDoS attack as before, seriously. Nothing better to do than to take out PSN and Xbox Live on Christmas Day so that many whom have a PS4 and/or Xbox One's for Christmas cannot use them. That is pathetic, them Lizard Folk (if it is them) need a life.

*Says me playing Captain Toad

Awesome paid service that seems to be down a quarter of the time.... *plays smash brothers online*

My nephews got a ps4 for fifa and now we can't play. Boo. But at least they have one, though my brother wasn't happy about spending 55 on a controller and having to pay 40 just to play me online :)

£55 is starting to look like a bargain, GAME have just put the camo ds4 up to £69.00 the robbing bastards

Edited by Clownferret

I was playing Mario kart so didn't notice until I decided "I'll take a break and see what the daily and bounties are in destiny" only to find remote play wasn't working....and then I checked and saw the situation

I thought today would bring respite but no, damn Korean hackers are screwing us, right now I'm all for the US going to war to save Sony lol! Hardly going to show the world that joking about killing their glorious leader (who they think isn't a terrorist ruling a terrorist state) is bad, they've now got millions of angry gamers gunning for them

The answer is yes. It's one of my favourite games of the last few years. :D

Also, these Lizard Squad folk are lame. Nowt better to do on Christmas Day except ruin somebody else's?

Of course there is a chance (about a 5 in 6 chance) that these Lizard Squad don't celebrate Christmas. So it really was just another day in the office for them.

If it's the same people behind the DDoS attack as before, seriously. Nothing better to do than to take out PSN and Xbox Live on Christmas Day so that many whom have a PS4 and/or Xbox One's for Christmas cannot use them. That is pathetic, them Lizard Folk (if it is them) need a life.

*Says me playing Captain Toad

I thought today would bring respite but no, damn Korean hackers are screwing us, right now I'm all for the US going to war to save Sony lol! Hardly going to show the world that joking about killing their glorious leader (who they think isn't a terrorist ruling a terrorist state) is bad, they've now got millions of angry gamers gunning for them

Bit too much of the drinky drinky this festive period? :p