NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Amazon.de just sent me an email with a 50€ (seriously) voucher for Driveclub (apparently because I preordered a PS4).

If the games cost 70€ I will get the game for 20€ (duh) :bouncy:

I know, it will be free on PS+ but isn't that supposed to not be the full version?

I felt I may have crossed a line. Where's Rez when you need him to put things into perspective?

Get those preorders in!

Retail sources have confirmed to CVG that PS4 pre-orders must be placed "before next week" in order to guarantee a system on launch date. That effectively gives consumers an August 5 deadline.

Pre-orders can still be placed thereafter, but may not result in a system on the day of release, as demand is expected to significantly outstrip supply. The deadline will be imposed across the UK, and likely Europe, but circumstances may be different across the US and Japan.

I preordered mine after the Sony E3 press conference when we got confirmation on the price. I'll be sticking with it and unless we get any other launch games announced I'll be getting Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4.

I pre-order mine from ShopTo during the conference, about 30 seconds after they announced the price. I'll be getting Killzone and Assassin's Creed 4. I think I'll hold off on Watch Dogs. Will probably upgrade to the full Drive Club too, depending on money.

I might get Killzone 4 but it wont be straight away, probably wait for the GB Quick Look for that. I havent really enjoyed any of the other ones all that much but the stuff they've shown from 4 looked at least a bit different.

I figured multiplayer is always a lot of fun with Killzone and since it's a launch game it'll be pretty busy and a good game to usher in game nights. Then the wait for Uncharted begins.

I pre-ordered in February. I think I'll get Killzone, Watch_Dogs and possibly something else.

I think I'll get WatchDogs on launch and MARVEL LEGO soon after. Which reminds me....

Get those preorders in!

I am getting a PS4 but still havent preordered mine - I'm getting a new kitchen fitted and I reckon all in it's gonna be about £6000 so money is gonna be tight.

I want a release date and then I'll see what deals are online before I preoder mine.

I have pre-ordered

Killzone

Watch Dogs

Assassins Creed IV

Need for Speed

Battlefield 4

If I have the funds I'm likely to pick up Lego Marvel and maybe FIFA.

@Cookyman - why not just pre-order to make sure you'll get one and when the release date is announced and you can either keep the pre-order or just cancel it.

@Cookyman - why not just pre-order to make sure you'll get one and when the release date is announced and you can either keep the pre-order or just cancel it.

Hmmm I'll think about it.

Think I'll hold off until Infamous :)

Got WAY too much PS3'ing to do, and I might look at getting a Wii U at Christmas potentially.

Cant wait for the PS4 and its faster/better downloads. Took ages to download the 4 gigs for Most Wanted but I could at least do it while I was playing Ni No Kuni. Now its installed I have to download 2 more gigs worth of updates which cant be done in the background :(

Cant wait for the PS4 and its faster/better downloads. Took ages to download the 4 gigs for Most Wanted but I could at least do it while I was playing Ni No Kuni. Now its installed I have to download 2 more gigs worth of updates which cant be done in the background :(

Took me an hour and 40 minutes to download MW and get the update.

I think I'll wait until inFamous, or if FFXV is relatively close, until then. Since I will be buying Watch Dog for PS3 there's no reason for me to buy a next gen console for now. Although if it does end up at 3500 local money, I might buy it if is possible to just step in and say "do you have a PS4 in stock?". But preorder, no.

Nothing has convinced me yet, but I'm sure it won't be long until something does.

Phew, lucky i got a pre-order down the day after E3. Guaranteed launch day.

Apparently there's a PS4 event at Loading Bar/Madd in Soho tonight(had the AC streetpass event), if any londoners are interested. I won't be going cos I've taken some work this afternoon though.

According to Twitter, it's Ubisoft with AC4 and Watch Dogs.

the first place in the UK that you can go hands-on with it

Guess they were wrong then :p