Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Well...Vostoc Inc. is a weird game.

It's part clicker-game part twin-stick-shooter. The latter is a little wonky and not as precise as you come to expect from the likes of Super Stardust and Geometry Wars, but it works. The clicker-game aspect is basically just buying stuff that brings in more money to buy stuff that brings in more money to buy stuff...you get the idea.

It's a massive time sink but for the right target audience (i.e. me) it's perfect :D A little bit of mindless grinding never hurt anybody.

Really hope there's a sequel in the works. With refined twin-stick-shooting mechanics it could turn out to be an amazing game.

Picked up a Pro PS4 today. Been toying with the idea for a while so got it with Detroit to play through as it looks up my street. 

Pleasant surprise that you can redownload Plus games you've previously owned. Until Dawn here I come. Again! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Picked up a Pro PS4 today. Been toying with the idea for a while so got it with Detroit to play through as it looks up my street. 

Pleasant surprise that you can redownload Plus games you've previously owned. Until Dawn here I come. Again! 

You're in for a treat with Detroit. The story is fantastic and quite moving.

15 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You're in for a treat with Detroit. The story is fantastic and quite moving.

Yeah I'm excited to play it. The sun is on the room my consoles are in at the moment so I booted it up and could hardly see anything so I'll wait til later and then have a good go. 

Upon loading it up I got a real Black Mirror vibe so I'm digging it already!

I’m thinking about picking up Detroit as I’ve got next week off work and I refuse to turn the PC on in this heat so I need a PS4 game to play.

Edit: Ordered it and got a free copy of the new Blade Runner as well so that’ll help pass the time.

Edited by Happenstance

On 08/07/2018 at 8:00 PM, Sheikah said:

Your PS4...set on fire? I'd be drafting up an email right away to Sony for some compensatory monies...

It was my own fault really, not really cleaned it over the last couple of years (other than running a hoover along the vents) and it ended up getting games piled either side of it..... So in this heat and no air flow.... :( Its fitting really, it was the Darth Vader one, and now his head is burnt and mishaped lmao

• Haha 2