N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good darksnowman. Kind of imagine you looking younger. Not that you look old. :heh:

You look French now. :p

I'm actually holding a massive baguette with my other hand. Gigaddy.

I always thought Daft was french tbh, purely on looks. I never mentioned because some seem to think its an insult :P

The French are cool! Daft Punk are French; since Daft loves them so much (who doesn't?!), I'm sure he wouldn't take it as an insult. =P

I can dig it! As Eenuh said, Daft Punk I love. :D

Normally I get Italian. Pretty much the same thing. Una faccia, una razza. :heh: One big Mediterranean mess.

I wish I had foreign blood in me. Damn my lily-white heritage! Also wish I could grow facial hair.

The beard thing looks good Daft, although I prefered the grizzly trampish one personally. I like how you're in the same location and have similar clothes in the before/after, just head is at different angle. Almost as if you turned and viola! Beard.

I don't get why people like the trampish beard, absolutely no idea. Facial hair is fun to have but it's a snore-fest to look after. Obviously, I don't.

Whilst we are on the subject of blood, I'm half Irish by blood. I only get half the attributes though. I like to beat women but I don't get the ability to drink loads. FML.

To daughter: "You're just like your mother, can't take a punch."

Whilst we are on the subject of blood, I'm half Irish by blood. I only get half the attributes though. I like to beat women but I don't get the ability to drink loads. FML.

To daughter: "You're just like your mother, can't take a punch."

*hi-fives* yay to being partially irish! :grin:

Why's it so fantastic to be part Irish?

I'm fully Irish (all of my grandparents are Irish) yet I just don't get eet.

Enlighten me, kneeee.

p.s It only counts if you've lived in Ireland for a considerable time, and got the accent, n00bs =P

Oh come on even the accent makes you all cool. Now gtfo.

Oh come on even the accent makes you all cool. Now gtfo.

The accent over here is pretty stinking. You wouldn't believe the stuff I hear on a day to day basis... my ears are always cringing.

The celtic accent is awesome, but i'm more a fan of the Scottish side :heh:

Och Aye.

Och aye the noo!