N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows.

But yeah, in my head, you were black. Now the image is ruined.

You're half right, lmao. I'm mixed race (white and black caribbean) so you get half a point :grin:

And why did you all think I was black??? lmao. Did everyone else think this too?

DudeDazz: I thought you were black, too. I dunno, I think it may be to do with the name. Only a black person would think they cool enough for a name with Dude at the front, and Dazz with two Z's.

TBH, I don't think I'm cool, lol. I came up with the name because my friends nickname me Dude because I call people dude (habit of mine) and as for the spelling of Dazz, it's how it's always been spelt for me. I think my friend accidentally put two Z's in my birthday card or something and it just stuck with me. I try it with one Z now and it don't look right to me, haha.

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

You're half right, lmao. I'm mixed race (white and black caribbean) so you get half a point :grin:

And why did you all think I was black??? lmao. Did everyone else think this too?

TBH, I don't think I'm cool, lol. I came up with the name because my friends nickname me Dude because I call people dude (habit of mine) and as for the spelling of Dazz, it's how it's always been spelt for me. I try it with one Z now and it don't look right to me, haha.

Hehe, my post was just jokey. But, I think it somewhat helped add to the impression that you were from the Dark Side.

I'm gonna jump on and say I also thought that Dazz was black as the night.

I feel like an advert for something I can't quite place.

10116_652746730395_223401100_10733229_1268168_n.jpg

You look like a commercial for pens.

Seeing as you look pretty fucking pleased with what your writing.

Hehe, my post was just jokey. But, I think it somewhat helped add to the impression that you were from the Dark Side.

LOL!

My mates always say that when I first meet people, they think I'm black but when they get to know me, they say I'm white...I don't see myself as either to be honest, just me :grin:

LOVE LOVE LOVE NATM!!!

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

You know those Christmas magazines that you get where you can buy stuff for Christmas, like watches, gifts, or packs of underwear for your partner. You look like you're in that, advertising a gift set that includes a Watch, a Parker Pen, and Cuff-links.

DudeDazz: I thought you were black, too. I dunno, I think it may be to do with the name. Only a black person would think they cool enough for a name with Dude at the front, and Dazz with two Z's.

Haha, funnily I'm not wearing a watch OR cufflinks, and just using a regular old biro, the power of advertisement eh!

As for Dazz, I blame his old avatar, he made it a little on the dark side, and conviniently convinced everyone he was black, though I find it amazing nobody remembers that! Derren Brown will have a field day with you all :P

You ARE lighterskinned than I expected though Dazz, but I also blame the camera for making you look lighter too! I still wouldn't say you were white though, and also, unfortunately due to an obligation heavily bred within me...where from the carribean is your half from? :p

where is this photo? ive missed it!

OK, this is what I look like. This will probably be the only photo I post on here, lmao. I've just taken it for N-E. Here goes...(beware, I have the looks of Shrek, lmao.)

PIC_09-10-14_20-03-04.jpg

It's at the top of the page. 2 posts above Rummy's advert for Parker Pens. 2 posts from the top.

As for Dazz, I blame his old avatar, he made it a little on the dark side, and conviniently convinced everyone he was black, though I find it amazing nobody remembers that! Derren Brown will have a field day with you all :P

You ARE lighterskinned than I expected though Dazz, but I also blame the camera for making you look lighter too! I still wouldn't say you were white though, and also, unfortunately due to an obligation heavily bred within me...where from the carribean is your half from? :p

Jamaica, lol.

What was my old avatar? Even I can't remember that far back. The only one I remember is the Heroes one I made which was a bit crap...

Yeah I thought it.

Is there ANYONE here who thought I WASN'T black? lmao

Oh wow, I honestly thought you were too.

Wow?! lmao. I'm actually intrigued, lol.

I did too! Did you have a black avatar at some stage?

You know, I can't remember. Even I don't know this mysterious avatar...if anyone remembers, tell me because I have no clue, lmao.

He must have had something to make us ALL think it.

Wow, I'm surprised EVERYONE thought I was black, lmao.

I reckon the picture he's posted is a decoy, and that he is infact actually black.

It really is funny how many people thought he was black, though. :laughing:

Trust me, it isn't a decoy, haha. I'm not exactly one for putting one's photo on the internet but I like N-E so I just put it on there. I don't think my face is one for photographs as well, I look like Shrek, haha. Weirdly enough, I don't mind being filmed...

this image has been moved or deleted?! i cant seee it!

Fixed! :D

Edited by Animal

Dazz!

I didn't think you were black at all!

Go to Bangor's McDonalds - there's a cleaner who works there who looks exactly like you!

(and yes he's been there for a few months now, so can't be you :heh: )

:o I must goooooooooo!

Coolness you almost look your age :o! What's happening!?

Seriously? :D My mum said I still looked 14!

Dazz, you had a South Park type avatar that was pretty black right?

That might be why.

Oh yeah, I remember. It was a manga-based avatar. I thought it looked brown :o

Ah, I see, haha. But yeah, I'm brown :grin:

You see his skin as black, but I keep seeing his nose being blue... :heh:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a football-based reference regarding the club Dazz follows. Boo bloody hoo.

HAHAHA. I love!