Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way to teh train to London, I stopped at a McDonalds with my brother, this is what happened next:

I bought a Big Mac, cheeseburger and fries and put some fries in the cheeseburger:

gangbang1.jpg

Then put the cheesefriesburger in the Big Mac:

gangbang2.jpg

Look at that leaning tower of unhealthy shit:

gangbang3.jpg

Attemptedings to make the first bite through it all:

gangbang4.jpg

Tasted pretty damn good, but I couldn't eat all of the bastard. Couldn't even eat the rest of my fries. I now have to go to a McDonalds one day and get some large fries.

I think I had a plain one, I know for certain all I asked for was a mere 'Big Mac;. They better not have put some unexpected shit in there like a fourth gherkin I didn't find (I found a third one after those pics were taken.)! I would have raged quite hard.

Watch me in action HERE

Go to the 14th July, 2:30pm, about 16 mins in. He's not that frail! He just looks it in the screen grab.

That man is crazy tiny and frail. I fear for his safety in the daily world.

THANKS FOR THAT NAME CHANGE!

:/

It could be the opposite. I think Takeo is freakishly tall and strong.

I pray for OUR safety.

Damn right ;)

He's a bit older in that last one, I think.

Have you seen Stand By Me? Or The Lost Boys. Oh wait, of course you have. You were in those!

You forgot to mention the Goonies.... By far his best character as Mouth :D

Hey mikey go to bathroom........no? just me?

I see your 'condomerie' and raise you a 'condomania'!

4783_100635331492_536116492_2405978_137198_n.jpg

(not that its the best photo of the sign)

Omg I've been there! I wish I had went in, it looked hilarious. However I was with Miss Prude 2009.

Should have left her with the shiny Harajuku kids and gone in. Odd place although I was confused what some stuff was. Bought a leopard print "love stick" (condom in a lipstick sized tube) for my friend and left. But there was stuff like penis shaped lollies and other expensive but other childishly amusing products.

Should have left her with the shiny Harajuku kids and gone in. Odd place although I was confused what some stuff was. Bought a leopard print "love stick" (condom in a lipstick sized tube) for my friend and left. But there was stuff like penis shaped lollies and other expensive but other childishly amusing products.

Damn I wish I had now, sounds like the perfect place to have gotten good ol' Slaggis a present from. Ah well I'm sure he's satisfied with a boring Pikachu figurine.

I loved the crazy dress-up people in Harajuku, they were insane.

February too? That was my birthday! You should have told me you were Italian earlier :p OR you should have been friendly earlier. That's right, I'm passing the buck!

To keep this somewhat on topic, robot:

5813_110978466492_536116492_2580707_7860665_n.jpg

I've been using these forums a lot again recently so thought I would throw up a picture.

This was a rather cold day in February, I was in an Art gallery with college and my mate took this while I was gazing at something interesting... I can't remember what it was now :P

dsc00493azt.jpg

February too? That was my birthday! You should have told me you were Italian earlier :p OR you should have been friendly earlier. That's right, I'm passing the buck!

To keep this somewhat on topic, robot:

5813_110978466492_536116492_2580707_7860665_n.jpg

I concur, it was also my birthday in February, and as such I feel some sort of present is owed my way too! Or we could let this fly and we'll call it even-stevens hehe.

@bstmte: I your hair is impeccably neat in that photo. What do/did you use?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!