Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Brownies are a must. Fairy cakes are another as you can put jam/sugar icing etc on them. Flapjack is also incredibly easy to make.

I'd also suggest cookies, similar to making fairy cakes but slight differences. :)

I dont think ive ever had brownies.

Ill suggest it to her =]

i feel like having brownies and fairy cakes now. :(

Make some =]

Im sure Nightwolf will give you the recipe?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried making cookies once. Didn't go too well. Ok, they looked and smelled like cookies but instead of being the soft, chewy kind they were brick hard. You actually had to hit them with a hammer to break a bit off. :( Been wanting to make brownies for ages but really don't feel like doning the apron and taking over the kitchen to do it. Parent's would just start questioning me and would continue to annoy me. Should have done it this weekend when they were away. Anyways, enough digressing.

Out of all these pictures, its fairly obvious that Rummy is the hottest on the forum.

His hair is so luscious... I can't get over it. I just want to bathe in his hair.

Lol, thanks I guess? First time a guy's told me that, though I take slight doubt in the seriousnessess of this obviously very serious situation. Srs.

Did I mention there are some extremely attractive girls on these forums ...?

Hamlet Fish!

Speaking of pirate, Rummy, you'd look great as one. You have the pirate look.

I'm rambling ... -_-

No...no attractive guys? :(

I jest, though it's funny you mention the pirate thing, I did give it a go once ages ago!

n271100470_54070_7737.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!