Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine that many children, screaming constantly, and when I kissed a girl comes on bursting into a sing fest. Also, it's quite a site watching 150 twelve year olds watching and then following as you do the Macarena on stage. Never again. The twelve of us were absolutely shattered afterwards.

lgim0503cb9.jpg

lgim0497td4kr8.jpg

Imagine that many children, screaming constantly, and when I kissed a girl comes on bursting into a sing fest. Also, it's quite a site watching 150 twelve year olds watching and then following as you do the Macarena on stage. Never again. The twelve of us were absolutely shattered afterwards.

lgim0503cb9.jpg

lgim0497td4kr8.jpg

Sorry...what? Explanation?

Sorry...what? Explanation?

Lol. The year 7 christmas party. It's a tradition that every year, a few of the year 13's put on a christmas party for them, and this year twelve of us signed up to do it for them. It went on for about 3 hours, took masses of arranging and ended up going rather well. We all had to do games etc for them, one being "wrap up the sixth fomer" - and then when a song with dance moves came on like "5,6,7,8" or the time warp we had to run up on stage and show them what to do. It must have looked rather mental.

Standing on stage infront of that many people would usually be nerve-racking, but when they're only 12, it's hard to care.

No offence, but that second girl from the left looks smacked off her tits.

She was pretty wrecked, but the one on the left could hardly stand. You can't really see from this pic tho.

The one with the dark hair looks happy.

She's a Pink fan isn't she?

Shes pissed off lol, the ID she has isn't accepted any more.

Citizen card, the police accept it, so do most shops, pubs/clubs dont anymore :S

Does it have a hologram on? The clubs in Guildford get a lot of fake ID's, and only accept driver's licences/passports, which is annoying as most students just take NUS cards...

Wowza. Although to me you look superimposed onto the background.

Me or the photo? :heh:

It does look a bit that way. The wall is all one light tone so in the light from my lamp it came out really flat behind me. I like it though- looks like the white room in the Babies video or something.

Nice singing/guitar playing conzer. =)

Three pictures from last night! Sadly we didn't take that many.

Me and a friend in front of the Coca-Cola truck, whooo! Actually had a real Santa inside, but we were too afraid to go in there. =P

n727540615_2185459_1389.jpg

Waiting at the bus stop. With my Santa hat on.

n727540615_2185462_2430.jpg

In the Irish pub, when my friend took a picture of her Guinness (and I crept into the view).

n727540615_2185467_3573.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!