Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm against beards and stubble and stuff. Hoooorrible for kissing and the like. Smooth skin for the win!

God reminds me of an awkward moment during the summer. I was complaing to my grandparents about a chaffed chin and my grandad said "next time ask him to shave" and I was thinking 'oh god that's the reason'. Awkward.

There's an awesome photograph of me from tonight but will have to wait until its uploaded to facebook.

Oh wait its up:

n509119474_1135262_1433.jpg

Yeah, but it's pretty much mandatory that any Caucasian nerd (I do mean that in the best possible way) with a goatee be instantly likened to the Freeman :heh:.

You daft racist!

Someone added this to facebook

n582846186_2124305_5222.jpg

Apparently I have cute ringlets, wtf is a ringlet I say.

I hate old pics !_!

You look a thousand years old!

I'm against beards and stubble and stuff. Hoooorrible for kissing and the like. Smooth skin for the win!

See i kinda agree but guys with stubble and a short beard (which is stubble but a bit longer) attract me.

I always have stubble on my face, i hate a clean shaven face on myself..i look about 15, i've grown it longer then usual today, but i'll shave it off come saturday evening..

God reminds me of an awkward moment during the summer. I was complaing to my grandparents about a chaffed chin and my grandad said "next time ask him to shave" and I was thinking 'oh god that's the reason'. Awkward.

There's an awesome photograph of me from tonight but will have to wait until its uploaded to facebook.

Oh wait its up:

n509119474_1135262_1433.jpg

Would you please move away a bit?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!