Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*is residing at Reading university*:indeed:

Yeah sorry, I'm now back in Bath.... :(

....But if I'm home anytime soon then perhaps we could arrange something. Might be better to get a bigass London meet going with all the cool people (e.g. not our northern rivals *cough* Dan Dare and his posse *cough cough* losers *cough*) to make things more wholesome and perhaps a little less weird! We shall have to see!

nope.

Well, Jay knows shorty and nami who also live in Sheffield but they're not in the picture

Nami is the only one who was known first, then N-E. Even though jayseven and I knew each other time ago, N(64)-E came first.

We've still never all been in the same room! Make it so.

It shall be 'so' :)

Pookiablo; we had a london meet over summer! Definitely not the last. Yeah it was insane to begin with, but it's suddenly so normal that I know these guys in real life -- and I know them better than some of the people I've supposedly known for 2 years at uni...

Nami is the only one who was known first, then N-E. Even though jayseven and I knew each other time ago, N(64)-E came first.We've still never all been in the same room! Make it so.

We could have been if lazyboy hadn't buggered off home for tea! tea I tell you..choosing tea over us lot, pssh. :shakehead

Me and my girlfriend the other weekend when i visited her at Northumbria uni. Was a school disco theme in the union :)

meandrachzi9.jpg

w453.png

Apparently i look like Sawyer in the background :P

Lol yeah, for a second, I actually thought "Why is there a poster of him in the background?" and then I realised it was the guy from Lost.

Daniel-san, I feel morally compelled to petition the return of your beard. It was a thing of awesome.

I disagree. I'm not saying it wasn't awesome - I just hate beards. :smile:

It shall be 'so' :)

Pookiablo; we had a london meet over summer! Definitely not the last. Yeah it was insane to begin with, but it's suddenly so normal that I know these guys in real life -- and I know them better than some of the people I've supposedly known for 2 years at uni...

Yeah dude I recall it. I desperately wanted to come but I was still living in France at the time so it wasn't gonna happen :( I'm back now though, so there's plenty of possibilities from here on in!

Wax eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :grin:

Yooooooooow, Kelly Clarkson!

Why hello there :awesome:

How did you not get lucky?! That's crazy XD

Maybe it's the dancing? Or possible the fact that my group of friends are mainly girls, thus other females may think I swing the other way. If only one lived at Ballymena :wink:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!