N-Europe

Dabooker: there's a reason why my pics only like, show top half. There is fat, you just can't see it in those pics. Besides, I'm working on it too, so hopefully it will be gone someday. =3

I don't want to post my pics in the Hot people thread because I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. And I don't think I'm hot, no matter what -you- guys say or think.

And like Aimless said, please don't quote the pics but just put some text there. Cause I think otherwise people are gonna get so annoyed by this thread that it will die. And we don't want that, do we? D:

Well you have a very pretty face, dont feel discouraged:)

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to post my pics in the Hot people thread because I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. And I don't think I'm hot, no matter what -you- guys say or think.

I was simply jumping on the bandwagon, miss. Your rehabilitation will be based on smaller steps.

And like Aimless said, please don't quote the pics but just put some text there.

Mod mentality. It sticks with you.

Dabooker: there's a reason why my pics only like, show top half. There is fat, you just can't see it in those pics. Besides, I'm working on it too, so hopefully it will be gone someday. =3
Well I wouldn't say you're fat at all, sure you might have a little fat but we all do...

A little fat never did bad to anyone, judging from the photos you're pretty well as you are.

There's nothing wrong with a little padding, my ex wasnt a slim slender athlete but that didnt change anything :)

...then on the other hand, you weren't in love with your ex if i didn't get that wrong::shrug:

btw, wasn't that the 40 year old woman you met over the internet and she kept you then in her cellar as a sexslave?:yay::heh:

I know there's nothing wrong with a little fat, but I have to try and keep it this way so it doesn't get worse. I gain weight (and fat) very easily in all the wrong places. Which makes finding clothes difficult. I usually wear skirts now cause I can rarely find pants that will fit both around my waist -and- my thighs (fat storage place). My waist is okay, but since they need to fit around my legs, I usually have to pick a larger size which means my pants don't fit around the waist and blablabla.

Anyway, post pics people!

Since I kinda ran out of recent pics, here are some old ones! =D

Me eating cake:

mmmcake11lr.jpg

Me feeding an elephant:

inevstheelephant13ix.jpg

Me and my sister, I'm the one on the right:

meandmysister11ql.jpg

That's me on the right about 4 months ago. It was our "Eng Day" in Uni. (Its a charity day the Engineering Society do every year - big excuse to drink and be merry and support charities). We were walking to get the bus out to campus after a few early beverages! :D

14617845a390277335b856873912l.jpg

Guest Ford Prefect

fordnew.jpg

barbarianford.jpg

eyeliner1.jpg

jennyoncrack.jpg

tehhair.jpg

Khukri.jpg

eyelinernew.jpg

old and newish pics of me

waynesworld.jpg

Me and the best hat ever