Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

aww dante I thought you looked fine, alittle bit tired and down but it's to be expected. :)

Thank you NightWolf.

Your looking quite cute in your photo.

Unsurprisingly so, as well. You should get that new cooking game on the DS. :D

Dont have DS.

Agreed. Are you eating now Dante cause if not i'll bloody force-feed you dude...jeez....:D

Nope, drinking my fourth can of diet coke.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that supposed to be a chat up line :blank:

least be abit creative..

With a username like Olympic Gamer? Surely you got the hint no? :heh:

n502507553_940284_5930.jpg

= owweee face!

i have a bit of a headache so i decorated my self-adhesive cooling pack thingy ~ just uploaded this for my friend on myface .. she's a naruto fangirl (i havent seen it *shrug*)

Well thats *one* way of having a ninja headband, but the leaf village sucks my friend =(

Guest bluey
Wow, they gte all sorts of crazy things over there, Naruto head coolers...

In other news, bluey joins konoha village/nerd

haha!! i drew it on :heh:

..plus... i know nothing about naruto this was just the only symbol i could rememberize.

You have headphones in... surely thats only making things worse? :D

... i am listening to doctor who!! that couldnt possibly make anything BAD!! O_O!

also.

DANTE. MSN. NOW. O_O!! *taps foot*

Guest bluey
Eh righto! O_o

Your not going to have rant at me are you? :sad:

haha. all my ranting skills have been acquired from hanging out with jamba: you're in seeerious trouble. *nods*

n502507553_940284_5930.jpg

= owweee face!

i have a bit of a headache so i decorated my self-adhesive cooling pack thingy ~ just uploaded this for my friend on myface .. she's a naruto fangirl (i havent seen it *shrug*)

I'm known for being a Naruto hater, but I think that picture is class. :grin:

Bluey, love that head band thingie. =P

n727540615_1299732_9439.jpg

One of the few pics of me in London. Just bought some nice omelette kind of thing in Borough Market and took a pic of its yummyness (while a friend took a pic of me D: ). I look unhappy, but I'm simply concentrating on getting the picture right so I could drool over the food again later.

Also, fat chubby chin! XD

*is on a diet now* ='3

Bluey, love that head band thingie. =P

n727540615_1299732_9439.jpg

One of the few pics of me in London. Just bought some nice omelette kind of thing in Borough Market and took a pic of its yummyness (while a friend took a pic of me D: ). I look unhappy, but I'm simply concentrating on getting the picture right so I could drool over the food again later.

Also, fat chubby chin! XD

*is on a diet now* ='3

You look great :)!

Not just an omelette though! It was heavenly! Had stuff like tomato, basil, onion and potato in it. And was super greasy and yummy. X3

And Jordan. :indeed:

You have Black Taxis in Belgium??? Thats really odd I thought only the UK had that when I went to Belgium I didn't see any. Saw loads of nuns though!

You have Black Taxis in Belgium??? Thats really odd I thought only the UK had that when I went to Belgium I didn't see any. Saw loads of nuns though!

That picture is taken in London. =P

And nuns? Where on earth did you go? XD

That picture is taken in London. =P

And nuns? Where on earth did you go? XD

Oh dear I feel embarresed haha. I thought it was Belgium because of the shop sign across the road that says KEHOE'S that seemed not english to me or something. Deary me and I will be working in London soon lol.

Im unsure I was actually being a traitor and holydaying in Holland but we stopped at Belgium. It was lovely, I stopped off on a really sunny day and I was at a open sqaure with a large church and a busy highstreet was next to it. Lots of Nuns walked past me then I went to a chocolate shop. It felt like the image I had of Belgium all condensened into one quick experience! Although I realise I have no idea what Belgium is actually like or for that matter London lol.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!