Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like he's not bothered, which is exactly what one should be feeling on their 21st.

People should stop making a big deal out of it as if it's some landmark age.

1 = The first ever.

10 = Decade alive, worth mentioning.

20 = Double decade remix.

25 = Quarter of a century, feel honoured.

Maybe 5, since I'm sure I've seen Disney make a fuss over their 5th anniversary someone, Disneyland Paris perhaps.

There's nothing extra about 21. We've not Americans, we've been able to get pissed for 3 years [legally].

There's nothing extra about 21. We've not Americans, we've been able to get pissed for 3 years [legally].

I think its the whole key symbolism. Becoming an adult. Because lets face it, how many 18 year olds act like adults?

I think I had that balloon for my 21st too...but speaking of, a photo from the end of the night.

n5361164925834248068va7.jpg

Phones confuse me.

I think its the whole key symbolism. Becoming an adult. Because lets face it, how many 18 year olds act like adults?

I think I had that balloon for my 21st too...but speaking of, a photo from the end of the night.

n5361164925834248068va7.jpg

Phones confuse me.

For some reason it looks to me like there should be a grave out of shot that you're looking down at. It's like a period drama, you're lover has just died, you've torn your shirt open in a fit of grief and you're soaking wet from the rainstorm.

Haha, thanks Fresh. I really couldnt agree with you more. I see a photo of me holding a stolen reception sign that I took in the extremely breif period in my life when I was slim and think "Wow hes hawt!"

I am trying though, Ive started what I started doing last time I lost weight (Healthier food + uber exercise) Although the facial hair is laziness.

Corrected for you! :p

I'm joking, I really couldn't resist!...I know, I'm a bad person!

Ha! Burn on yourself, you admitted you're attracted to paper products!

from this to

2008_02140020.jpg

this:2008_02140028-1.jpg

(notice the unimpressed face, this is because it looks the same as it did before, she's not cut it properly at all, and the purple...where?!?! I see no purple, its not the cameras fault either, its only purple in natural light...that shouldn't and isn't what I asked for...so now im 73.80 out of pocket for a job I could have done myself, next time I'm doing the colour my god damn self stupid bitch)

sigh, I'm so wound up that she did such a bad job, it can be seen it's just not as good as I thought it'd be.sigh =[

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!