N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

*carves V into poster on wall*

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

*giggles*

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

You rawk.:yay:

Heh, I guess I'm one of those very few girls who has never dyed her hair.

I would never be able to decide on what colour to pick anyway. Plus I'd probably stick to more natural hair colours. =P

ive never dyed my hair either :)

im thinking kinda ginger-ish or a very very very dark brown ...

(only going for the ginger cause ive a few fine natural ginger streaks in my hair...)

Ohh night with long hair. Is there one with your face in it so we can compare wih other pics posted so it's like before and after shots :heh:

yes but it aint pretty :indeed:

DSCF0041.jpg

*sighs* I didn't even pluck my eyebrows back then..dear god it was nice being lazy :indeed:

EDIT: blue hair = win, after I get bored of my purple fringe I'll be going blue ^.^

Guest Stefkov
I had some blond highlights put into my hair a few years back. It's always good to be the talk of the school for a reason such as a radical new hairstyle. :grin::

I had longish hair once and then came in the next day with it all shaved off. It was one extreme to another. I got some questions asked but that was about it. I was cold that day aswell.

Nightwolf shorter hair suits you more.

Ohh you look nice there with long hair aswell. You look more innocent and younger with the pictures of the shorter hair though.

Still I think you look pretty good in them both.

Thankyou ^.^

I prefer my shorter hair, it's more fun, but now I think about it I could have had amazing dreads with that hair :(

The thing that scares me about getting dreads, is if I don't like 'em sometime down the line, I'd have to cut them off to start again. None of this combing out shit :(

I'm on about snythetic ones though twozzok, they thread into your normal hair to give the appearance of them, though normal dreads would be ace too.

Ah shadow, the haircuts that you see with me on shorter hair I have never liked because they have never been cut the way I want them, hopefully on wednesday this NEW hairdresser will sort it out =], plus dying wooohoo.

I don't think I've ever seen what you look like shadow, pictures yes? :heh:

I'm on about snythetic ones though twozzok, they thread into your normal hair to give the appearance of them, though normal dreads would be ace too.

Ah shadow, the haircuts that you see with me on shorter hair I have never liked because they have never been cut the way I want them, hopefully on wednesday this NEW hairdresser will sort it out =], plus dying wooohoo.

I don't think I've ever seen what you look like shadow, pictures yes? :heh:

Ohhh new hair dresser, we'll you should show the results assuming you don't hate it:heh:

Posted one a few(10ish) pages back, one a terrorist picture and one a normal picture. Normal picture is just below...

p42500261ps0.jpg