Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Jo's already over-quoted picture]

I have that shirt, albeit in blue. It is indeed most awesome.

For anyone who's interested, here's the design's page if you fancy requesting another reprint.

[boring Esotericism]

I also have 'Operation Needed', 'Predicament', 'Who I Am', and 'Bunny and Gopher'. 'My Pet Human' and 'Flowers in the Attic' are on order. I should probably stop buying tees, seeing as I now have one for each day of the week.

[/boring Esotericism]

Those teeshirts are pretty sweet. Might look into them..

I had the exact same thought, and I haven't brought clothes in ages (looks at the rags he's wearing).

Cheers for posting that link Jo, I've got my eye on a few of them (3-4), so I'll slap the cash down later.

*Well good prices aswell.

I concur!

Okay, from now on everyones only allowed to post a picture in myspace style. That is you're leaning out at a silly angle, putting on a face that looks spontaneous (even though you obviously know exactly when it will be taken) and take your picture in a bathroom mirror. Remember to leave the flash on so the contrast hides your acne.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, from now on everyones only allowed to post a picture in myspace style. That is you're leaning out at a silly angle, putting on a face that looks spontaneous (even though you obviously know exactly when it will be taken) and take your picture in a bathroom mirror. Remember to leave the flash on so the contrast hides your acne.

Here is a picture from the old school. It doesn't follow your Maddox-esque criteria but I blame the French.

rogueshitecamdayremix291774py.th.jpg

I concur!

Didn't leave the flash on I'm afraid, but I hope the monotony, and the presence of 2 pictures, makes up for it.

Ati_2.gif

Ati_3.gif

Oh, and just because I liked the Alex DeLarge'ness:

Ati_5.jpg

What the hell. I figured after 23 pages I could sneak in unnoticed , so I present the godawfulness of ThePigMarcher. Apologies for pic quality but I think I need to clean the lens on my camera phone .

Please resist the urge to joke about the receding hairline as I am ultra-sensitive about it , other than that joke away.

26120512580ku.jpg

What the hell. I figured after 23 pages I could sneak in unnoticed , so I present the godawfulness of ThePigMarcher. Apologies for pic quality but I think I need to clean the lens on my camera phone .

Please resist the urge to joke about the receding hairline as I am ultra-sensitive about it , other than that joke away.

26120512580ku.jpg

look, a relative of rokhed