Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I have only seen one around besides myself of course.

Hopefully I'll see more 0.o!

There's actually a couple girls around here (though of course still not enough). There's you, me, Letty, Raining_again, bluey, My buttons are Magic! And probably some other girls that don't really post in the general chit chat. Hope I didn't forget anyone. =O

Guest Stefkov
Some people thought i was a girl when i first joined! :wtf: (i hope no one does now :heh:)

...What?!?

Don't forget Katie who only posts in the trades boards, the only place I've seen.

Also is Locky a girl? I remember someone saying so/

...What?!?

Also, i'd find it pretty easy to confused C Bears as a girl on here :p

Hehe! :heh:

It's ok! as long as you know i'm not! :D

A fair few thought i was but then i said i wasn't, then Bluejay said i was then confused everyone again! It's the way i post! apparently.... :)

I got confused for a girl once in real life as well....:wtf:

Some one came up to me and my sister and said "would you two ladies be interested in...." :confused:

There's a running joke between my friends and I that is basically about how I can turn into a goblin in photos. It is generally associatyed with moments of excitement or exuberance.

Normal Photo (I'm in the red T):

photos962lo1.jpg

Goblin photo:

photos961hi1.jpg

And we never know a goblin photo has been taken until they're on the computer. In the above photo the goblin was brought on by the excitement of giving my mate a wedgie.

There's actually a couple girls around here (though of course still not enough). There's you, me, Letty, Raining_again, bluey, My buttons are Magic! And probably some other girls that don't really post in the general chit chat. Hope I didn't forget anyone. =O

shhhhhhhhh eenuh, we're supposed to be slowly taking over without the guys noticing - then one day N-E shall be OURS FOR THE TAKING!!!!

MWO-HAHAHAHAHAAAA-AAAH!

*cough*

nightwolf your hair is so cool!!!

There's a running joke between my friends and I that is basically about how I can turn into a goblin in photos. It is generally associatyed with moments of excitement or exuberance.

Goblin photo:

photos961hi1.jpg

And we never know a goblin photo has been taken until they're on the computer. In the above photo the goblin was brought on by the excitement of giving my mate a wedgie.

.... I couldn't hold back the laughter :P Brilliant :P I think I get posessed 9/10 times there's a camera in the room by some sort of mega-hyper leprechaun... Or, er, something.

Proof tbc.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!